Chapter 18: It's Over.

* Andi's POV * 

The week in school was busy. A lot of projects and homework were given out. The Janoskians were busy too with their own videos and upcoming live shows which made me hang out with Luke lesser than we do. I’m not at all complaining though. It was his dream and I was a proud girlfriend supporting him and the boys all throughout. I was glad that things were doing great for them. Of course, we still do talk and text and he still comes at the house whenever he has time to hang out or just wanted to see me.

I do come with them and support them every show as much as I can. Sometimes Jake even comes with me and watch. He’s a good friend of the boys too. He gets along with Daniel and Beau usually because they’re off the same age range. And today, we’re all meeting up and support them in a live show the boys were invited to.

After the show, we gathered up all the equipment used in both cars. We all drove to the Brooks’ Brothers house and unloaded the things. Nonna and Nonno stayed with Gina in the house while the Janoskians separated and went on different night outs. Beau, Daniel, and Jake went to a pub and celebrated while James had something planned. Jai, Luke, and I went to see a movie. We bumped into Connor in the mall and have joined us as well.

The twins offered to buy the tickets while Connor and I waited in one corner. I bought a soda while we waited. Connor and I don’t really talk that much even if we’re friends.

“What are you doing?” He asked, perhaps wanting to start a conversation which was rare.

“Umm… I bought a soda?” I was confused and he was sounded so serious with his question.

“No, with the twins.” He then rolled his eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“First, you were with Jai and then with Luke now, but you’re still sweet with Jai. Luke’s really happy with you. I hope you’re not hurting him because of Jai.” He commented. For some odd reason, I think he may have uttered it with disgust towards me. I thought this topic was already over. Plus he doesn’t even know what really happened and I’m not really sure why he’s bringing it up again.

“We’ve already fixed that up.”

“I just wish you don’t hurt Luke like the way you did to Jai. I saw what happened that weekend when you and Jai kissed. I wasn’t really sleeping and I remembered everything.”

I got worried he’ll say something to Luke. I didn’t tell Luke about it because it didn’t matter and I didn’t want any drama again.

“I was still Jai’s best friend and I’m gonna take care of him even if I’m with Luke.”

There’s a lot more things needed to be said but I don’t think he needed an explanation. Luke knows what Jai is to me and Jai knows how much I love Luke.

“If you really love them, let one of them go and be happy with someone else.” He suggested. Isn’t that what I’m doing right now?

“Isn’t that their choice though?”

“To be honest, I don’t like you for Luke but I can’t do anything because he’s so much in love with you. I just hope he realize what you do when you’re with Jai.” He firmly said.

“I won’t do anything that will hurt Luke. Jai knows that.”

“We’ll see.”

The boys came back and gave our tickets. We headed over to the cinema and went to our seats. Jai took the aisle seat. Connor took the next one. Luke followed. Then I sat beside Luke. I didn’t really get to focus on the movie. My mind kept wandering off with the conversation I just had with Connor. I never realized he felt that way. I know he was just looking after the twins and I know that he didn’t want them to get hurt. I understand that. But telling me that I’m not good enough for Luke, or Jai, was a hit to my heart. True, I’m not someone famous who sings around or do shows. I’m just a simple girl. If I wasn’t dating Luke, no one would ever notice me. No one would ever like me.