Epilogue

* Jai’s POV *

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“I came after you. I’m sorry it took so long, you know with the flight and all that…” I smiled.

“How did you find me here?” She inquired.

“I’ve asked around…” I said while moving towards her.

“Why did you decide to come?” She asked.

“Remember when you told me to chase after my dreams… well I’m here to chase you. You’re my dream. Sorry it took me quite a long time. But I’m here for you now. I hope we can work things out.” I explained. “You were never a stupid second to Andrea… I do really love you Jill and I’m sorry for hurting you in the past but I’m here if you still feel the same way.”

Jill was bit holding back her feelings. I understand though because I knew what he had gone through. “What about Andrea?”

“She’s my best friend and forever will be my best friend. I hope that’s fine with you…” I explained. “Luke and I are good now and we’ve talked and have made up. So basically, I’m good with Andrea and Luke now… but you…”

“I know things were going fast between us but I’m willing to wait. You’re this special girl in my heart. Whatever happens, I’m here and I promise I won’t hurt you anymore.” I expressed. “Would you still want to be my girlfriend?”

She turned her back on me. “I love you, Jill.” I uttered again.

She quickly turned around and jumped with excitement towards me. “I thought you’d never ask!” She exclaimed as we both hugged and kissed.

Everyone in the room applauded as we both reunited in each other’s arms. We continued kissing and hugging in front of everyone. We were both happy. This time, I was really happy.

“Thank you for making me happy.” I whispered in her ear.

“Thank you for loving me back again.” Jill replied.

“Just so you know, you were never a stupid second to Andrea. I was just plain stupid and got confused but I hope someday you and Andi will be friends.”

“I’m pretty sure we will be.” She uttered and everything else was perfect.

She showed me around and introduced me to her family and friends. I met her dad and told me the next time I hurt her, he would kill me. But then I assured everyone in her family that that is unlikely to happen. I’m here to love her and even if I go back home, Jill will always be in my heart.

* Luke’s POV *

It took me a couple of minutes before leaving the airport. I was so sad and heartbroken. I thought of coming to Swan Hill because I know at least I can have memories with her. I remember how much she loved that place so I immediately took the train and went to Swan Hill without any hesitations.

It was a long trip. I was alone. The last time I was on a train I was happy because I was finally back with Andrea but now I’m really heartbroken because I wasn’t able to say bye to her for the last time. I tried calling her but I guess I can’t because you’re not allowed to when you’re inside the plane. I was numb. Again, I blamed myself for not showing up earlier. If I did, then I wouldn’t be feeling this way.

After two hours, I arrived in Swan Hill. It felt different because Andrea wasn’t with me. I was alone. I had my head down while walking and listening to my playlist on the iPod. I went to the park where we spend most of our times together. I went straight to that place.