Chapter 35: Four Angles of Love

* Andrea’s POV *

As I got back to our room, Luke was in bed while Nonna was talking to him. I didn’t really want to disturbed them so I told them I’ll wait outside.

“No need, Andrea. I was about to go and check on Jai. Is he feeling better?” Nonna asked.

“Jill’s taking care of him now.” I said. “Thank you, Nonna.” I whispered when she got out of the room, locking the door because I wanted to talk to Luke.

Luke was sitting in bed, looking really upset on what he had just witnessed. I do understand him though. I would feel the same way if he was taking care of another girl. I went to sit on his side facing him. “Hey baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t really want to do it but Nonna asked me and they were worried about Jai but after you left, I told Jill what else to do and left them,”

He didn’t say anything. “Baby, I love you and I can’t live without you. I know you’re upset. I understand that. You have every right to be upset.” I continued.

“I’m just scared to lose you again…” He uttered.

“You won’t lose me. I love you so much, Luke! We may have gone through a lot but this time, whatever happens I’ll never leave you.” I exclaimed.

“I’m sorry I was jealous. I feel like Jai still loves you and I was scared that he’ll go in between us again and I don’t know what my life would be without you.”

“Aww baby” I said and we kissed.

It was a good night. We spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling. “Luke…” I uttered.

“Yeah?” He asked and turned to his side to look at me.

“If you ever have anything in your mind, like anything… just tell me, okay?”

“Well I do have something in mind.” He teased, and leaned in forward, kissing the night away, having a really good time.

I woke up rather late than usual. I checked the time and it was around 9am. Luke wasn’t in the room anymore but he opened the window slightly to get me some sun. It was a good morning. I went to the bathroom to freshen up before going outside and meeting everyone.

“Good morning, Andrea! Did you have a good sleep?” Nonno asked.

“Yes, I did. Good morning!” I greeted him back.

“Eat some breakfast. Luke already ate. He’s at the beach right now. He wanted to take some pictures.” Nonna said.

“Oh I should probably go and see him first.”

“Now, now you have to eat breakfast first. He’s gonna be okay.” Gina said. They were all like ganging up on me and telling me to eat breakfast.

“Okay, thanks.” I uttered.

Gina handed me a plate and I started eating. Nonno went to the lounge room to watch some TV and Nonna and Gina stayed with me at the table while I eat.

“Thank you for last night. I hope you and Luke are okay.” Nonna said.

“Yes, we’re fine. He got a bit jealous but we worked things out.” I explained as Nonna smiled. “Was he feeling better?”

Okay, maybe I was a bit worried about Jai but it was just as a friend and nothing else. “He was sleeping when I got back to the room. I’m kind of worried about Jill.” Nonna said.

“I know. Last night was something…” Gina agreed.

“What happened last night?” Beau suddenly came to the table and asked. He just woke up and was about to have breakfast with me.