Chapter 33: Nightmare of Thoughts

* Jai’s POV *

The first time Jillian told me she was going to visit me this weekend I felt so ecstatic. Since she lives in another state, I don’t get to see her often, though we talk every single day. Sometimes, I just feel that it wasn’t enough, like after each conversation, I’m back to just being Jai.

But never once did she make me feel I was just Jai. She made me feel I was loved, and that I was the most important person in her life. Ever since we met at that photo shoot, she touched my heart and I fell in love with her.  And the best thing about it, she felt the same way. She was with me ever since my life turned upside down and I would definitely say she saved my life.

Having Jillian around with the family was a great opportunity to let everyone know her better. It was a rare chance that she’ll come here for a visit with her busy schedule and yet during her free time she chose to be with me. I’m lucky I would say. I’m lucky that out of the many guys she can meet in her shoots, she chose to be with me. She’s truly a great girl to have.

This weekend we’re spending it with Nonno and Nonna at their beach house. It was an opportunity to bond with them with our busy Janoskians schedule lately. Beau and I picked Jill up at the airport and then drove to the beach house. I was excited to spend the weekend with family and my girl. We arrived first even though we still have to pick her up in the airport. Luke and mum will follow.

“Hi Jillian, I’m glad to finally meet you. Thank you for making our Jai happy.” Nonna said as she welcomed her.

“Aww thank you. It’s nice to meet you too, Nonna.”

Nonna was preparing stuff in the kitchen and Nonno showed us our rooms. “Your Nonna said you two can stay in a room together… but we’re watching.” He teased.

“Aww thank you, that’s okay.” Jill giggled. I followed her to the room while Beau went to the other room.

“You can stay on the bed.” I told her. I wasn’t sure if this is what she wanted and I needed to let her know I was harmless all throughout the weekend. I was worried I would scare her off.

The house was pretty and quiet. Nonno bought this as a gift to Nonna so they can spend their summers here and whenever they just want to take a vacation and come here. It was a 2-hour drive from our house so it was a good deal.

At least, we can go here sometimes if we wanted to go to the beach and have some fun. A couple of minutes have passed, mum and Luke came. I knew they were already here because I could hear mum’s voice and she’s talking with Nonna. It’s like it’s their first time to see each other for so long. I guess they missed each other so much.

I went out to greet mum and help them out with stuffs they have to carry inside the house. But I was too late. They already have everything inside the house.

“Jai, please call them. It’s time for lunch.” Nonna said.

I went to get Jill first. Beau was already in the hallway so he already went to the dining area. I opened Luke’s door and saw him kissing Andrea.

Andrea is here.

I knew mum asked Luke to invite Andrea to come here but Luke never told us she was coming. I was shocked to see her here. I didn’t think she would come knowing I was here with Jill but maybe she has moved on. Maybe she realizes she loves Luke again and not me. But why do I care so much about it? I told them I moved on but I can’t seem to get my mind off Andrea.

It feels like my heart beats for the first time and everything that has happened in the past involving me and her woke up from the grave. The girl I was in love with for the past year is kissing my brother in his room at the beach house. I was shattered yet again. I nearly forgot Jill was behind me, but Luke reminded me when she introduced Andrea to Jill as his girlfriend.