Chapter 2

"Cause when you kiss me
I feel everything that I been missing
I try to slow down but my heart won't listen.."

********************

I watched as her eyes gazed at the equipment and workers and I'm pretty sure she didn't notice them all staring at her.

We stood down the hallway as I had introduced her brother to my cousins who were smart enough to realize I wanted some alone time with her but as I stood in front of her I had no idea what to say to her.

I was never one to be starstruck and I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case I was simply in au of her beauty.

"Er do you want to go for a quick walk while we wait.. "

She glanced over at her brother.

"They'll be with him don't worry" I tried to not seem to desperate even though I was but he seemed about 20 years old so he'd be fine.

"Okay" she smiled and pushed herself off the wall.

"You don't really seem into this whole wrestling thing?"

"I used to be before my whole life became chaotic and now that I'm here I feel weird because there are so many new wrestlers from when I watched."

"So you don't know who I am.."

"I know who you are Roman Reigns" she laughed a bit and I decided then I loved the sound of it.

"You can call me Joe..." I whispered.

"Joe.." she repeated, "how did you get Roman from Joe? " she stopped and turned to face me.

"I have no idea, you just go into the office and they give you a couple choices and that was one of them"

I shrugged and she nodded and turned to walk on and I was briefly grateful as staring into her eyes threw me off my game.

"My brother's birthday was awhile back and I couldn't see him so I got these tickets .. his a fan of yours and that crazy guy"

I chuckled as I realized she was referring to Dean.

"Are you a fan of me?"

"Well like I said I haven't watched in quite sometime but you kept me entertained out there so maybe.."

"I like your music Rihanna.."

"Robyn.. I have become numb to the name Rihanna it used to be my favourite when I was younger but now its just a name of a different person " she whispered as she stared ahead.

I sensed sadness in her tone and I wanted to know why it was there ...

"Robyn I..." I was cut off as Dolph reached us.

"Seriously Roman you're going to hog her, you wouldn't have even known she was here if it weren't for me"

"Hi I'm Dolph.." he reached for a hug but she extended her hand and smiled.

I was glad as I didn't like the idea of his arms around her.

The sadness left her as she listened to him telling her his favorite songs and I guessed hiding her feelings was what she had done best .

"So Rihanna.. when's your album releasing its been quite sometime hey" he smiled .

"Soon.." she smiled but it seemed different from the one she held before with me.. forced maybe.