Chapter 5

"Sex in the air..
I don't care I love the smell of it.."

*******************

"So what you guys are fuck buddies now?" I rolled my eyes at Dean as he taped up his wrists and I slipped on my vest.

"No we haven't even slept together yet.." I sighed, I mean I wasn't expecting us too..

I didn't want to rush into anything , I wanted to prove to her that I wasn't like the rest. That she hadn't made a mistake by saying yes...

"But you just said.."

"I said we made out.. I had to catch the flight back so we said our goodbyes" I shrugged.

"So you're dating?" Dean was simply wanting me to get laid, it was his brotherly mission if you could call it that.

"Well no, we haven't really gone on a date yet.."

Explaining things to Dean could be real hard sometimes.

It had been a couple weeks since I last saw her. We were texting back and forth regularly although I wanted to see her.

I was travelling and she was busy working on her album which was almost finished so hopefully then we would have some more time...

"You need to act fast man. Men are after her like fucking vultures.."

"Well she said yes to me so it doesn't matter" I shrugged.

"I'm just saying you need to reel her in properly and show the world she is yours." He shrugged.

I sighed, "come on smartass let's wrestle."

I made my entrance through the crowd and did my usual fist bumps and hitting hands but as I jumped over the barricade I knew I recognised the tattoo on the hand and I briefly glanced back to make sure and it definitely was her.

I didn't know why she was there and I couldn't exactly run up to her and kiss her like I wanted to .

I saw Dean smirking as I got in .

"Why don't you start the match impress your .. Whatever she is" he winked and I did .

I could hear her shouting and the commentators speaking about her being here.

"We have the beautiful Rihanna here tonight"

I saw the camera flash on her briefly as I tagged Dean in and she waved and smiled.

"She is beautiful Cole and she's a wrestling fan. "

"A wrestling fan or a fan of  Roman Reigns.. JBL ?

"And the winner of the match Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns!"