Chapter 55

Thanks for all the get well wishes guys!! Really appreciate it, getting there 😊😊😊

"I didn't understand the reason that my heart was beating like a drum
I didn't understand the meaning
Then you opened up my eyes to
A crazy little thing called love "

*****************************************************************

Her moans filled the shower as I continued pleasuring my baby girl. Her left leg was draped over my back as I gripped her right leg to keep her in place.

I felt her fingers tugging on my hair as the water ran over us, down my back .

My fingers dug into her thighs and I was sure it would leave a mark but considering she marked me every chance she got, it was my turn.

I stood up as even though I had her before.. I needed and craved more, every inch of her body needed to be tasted and touched by the Samoan she loved.

I flipped my hair back and let the water soak me as it ran all over my face before running my hand over my face and opening my eyes and I focused them on her bright green ones.

I smiled as her eyes were filled with everything I felt; love , lust , need , want and so much more that didn't need to be said but shown.

I immediately moved to her and bit into her neck. I held her and lift her thighs around me as I pushed hard into her causing her to moan loudly .

"Yesss.." She breath as I didn't dare move slow , that had been earlier this morning ,not now.

Now she needed to feel her Samoan Warrior unleash on her.

I gripped her hands in mine and pinned them up against the wall. My hands tightened around hers as I pushed her up and down against the wall.

"Louder" I grunted out , not even sure why I had but she did just that as her moans filled the bathroom and I pushed into her faster and harder.

My hands left hers as I squeezed her behind pulling her to me roughly as I sucked and bit into her neck wanting to kiss her but her loud moans echoing made me not.

I groaned as her fingers traced over my back, leaving fresh marks which I loved, my Barbadian Beauty owned me in every way and she could mark me all she wanted.

I had landed here yesterday morning and as soon as she walked through the door from landing as well? I was on her like a hungry animal, not that she minded at all.

"I love you baby girl" I breath as I pushed into her hard one last time as her moans drowned out my loud grunt....

RIHANNA POV

He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes as we were in bed once again after a long shower.

"I liked the blonde but I think between your natural hair and this black look, I like both"