Chapter 44

"You say that you let her go
Turn the page and closed the door..."

***************************************************************

I glanced over at her sleeping next to me.

She was still wearing the merch tee she had been in last night after we showered at the arena minus my sweatpants.

I sighed as when I got back Robyn had still been up with everyone acting as normal as possible but there was no denying the big elephant in the room.

I knew I was at fault for not telling her when she asked me how the day with my family went but that wasn't the most important part of the day so why would it have been brought up.

I had merely been thinking of my dad finally agreeing , which just blew up in my face as well.

I had spoken to him earlier in the week because of the media and he apologized and turns out Madison had uploaded it immediately as she took the pictures but of course it took the media awhile to get it.

I wasn't quite sure if I should have believed my dad but then again, he was a man of his word so I knew when he said he would give Robyn a chance he meant it.

I wished I knew what was going on in my Barbadian beauty's head. She had been acting completely fine ever since the images were leaked.

I mean yeah there had been subtle moments like last week with her jealousy showing a bit at the video shoot but it could have been anything which caused it.

Sometimes I wished she could just be more open about her feelings but that wasn't who she was.

I wasn't either but that's because I had nothing to share really, all my details were basically out there.

I was a firm believer in just looking forward in life and not dwelling on anything, but my girlfriend couldn't do that because even if she would admit it or not, her past still affected her.

Affected how she felt now and the way she reacted to things now.

She always had her guard up for a reason. I was the first man in her life because honestly Chris was just a boy who was still figuring out his own shit as well.

They were both young then and while I was sure there were still some feelings they would always share?

They were different people now and he wouldn't be able to be with the Robyn I loved.

The same way Galina and I were now different people which led to us drifting and that's why we are better off a part.

That's why I was certain that Robyn was the only woman in my future .

She seemed so calm as I gently removed her black curls from her face and planted a kiss on her lips.

I dreaded what was to come once my sleeping beauty woke.

If Renee's reaction was anything to go by, my baby girl's would definitely be worse.

"I can't really eat burgers at this time of.." Seth began as we were currently in a drive thru.

"You shut up! You will eat burgers because I am buying burgers, because you fucking idiots need food!" He narrowed his eyes at me through the rearview mirror while she spoke into the speaker, placing our orders.

Even though he hadn't exactly known the reason for our trip to hell with Renee , he was smart enough to figure out it was my fault.

I tried my best to not laugh as Seth just sat back in his seat muttering something but stopping as she briefly glared at him.