Chapter 38

"There's a lot of shit y'all can't get over
Y'all holding your breath on a lot of stuff
That don't matter
When you realize who you live for,
And who's important to please
A lot of people will actually start living."

*********************************************************

LIVE EVENT

"So he seriously said he would give her a chance?" I heard Dean as we drove over to the arena for a live event.

"Yeah after some major convincing" I sighed as I had been patiently waiting when he finally agreed.

"I still can't believe they got Galina to come over, that shit was crazy but luckily things went well"

He shrugged as I parked the car.

"Yeah you know Gee's cool."

I nodded.

"What did she say about you dating Rihanna?" He asked as we hopped out and went to the booth to get our bags.

"She was supportive, gave me some good advice"

"Which you didn't take cause if you did you wouldn't have argued with your dad."

I rolled my eyes earning a punch to my arm.

"Which resulted in him saying he would give my woman a chance" I narrowed my eyes as something came out of me being an occasional hot head.

"Yeah you have a point there!" He laughed as we made our way in.

I was standing backstage with the twins as they had been asking the same thing I had discussed with Dean when we got here.

They were surprised my dad let up, but he could see I loved her I guess.

"When Rihanna coming backstage again? Feels like forever since we last saw her

"When Rihanna coming backstage again? Feels like forever since we last saw her."

Jimmy asked causing me to laugh a bit even though that's how it felt, how it always felt I guess.