Chapter 3

"Men are like hunters .
They like the chase.
So you have to keep them guessing"

****************************************************

"Can I have my hair brushed back? I want a raw look you know?"

Cindy my hairstylist nodded and I smiled and stared back at myself in the mirror.

I looked tired, really tired and we haven't even begun shooting yet..

"Here you go?" I saw an iced coffee being put in front of me.

"Tenk yuh!... I really need this right now." I glanced at my assistant Jenn in the mirror and smiled.

She had been with me since the beginning through all the shit, she was definitely my home girl.

"Lisa will be here to sort out your make-up .. not much though just something for your eyes" I nodded.

"Speaking of the raw look , have you contacted your wrestler hottie yet?" I sighed and shook my head.

"No..."

The first and last time I saw him was a few weeks back..

He seemed like a nice guy, I mean he was gorgeous and I wouldn't mind having him in my bed as the way he wrestled did things to me, but I was over that ..

Over being linked to all these different guys, most of them I hadn't even done anything with and the last thing I needed was another guy added to the list.

I didn't want to be a notch in the belt of a wrestler who just needed a quick fix as he was on the road a lot.

I mean he didn't seem like the type but he was a guy. And there was something about the way he would look at me.

It terrified me..

Not in a bad way necessarily but just it was like he could see something deeper and I could feel myself drawn to him but I couldn't..

I would be turning 28 next month and I don't know I wanted something different and going back to my old ways wouldn't help with that.

"Why not? His .... well.. beautiful!"

I laughed a bit as she wasn't even married a year yet but she was ogling another guy.

I realized she had to have a picture of him.

"Lemme see!" She pulled the phone back and I leaned forward thankful that my hair was done.

"No ! You won't even call the guy" she rolled her eyes.

"He most likely forgot about me already Jenn, he travels the world sees all these beautiful women and then well Rihanna is just one of them. He was just a fan ya know wanting to say he was able to meet her?"

I couldn't hide the sadness in my voice..

"Robyn.. not all guys are the same" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Oh I know and you know that I know girl.. You have the guys that cheat on you but blame you for ending things, the guys that use you to get ahead in the business when they see yo hot at that moment, the guys that.. hurt you emotionally and physically, then you have the guys who fall for you and you don't feel the same but you wish you did.. and lastly you have that one guy that just gives you one look and you know he can see right through Rihanna and see Robyn"

"And which one is he?" She raised her eyebrow.

The one that could possibly see who I really am..