Chapter 60

LAST UPDATE FOR THE WEEK XX

"You have to be safe and protect yourself.
You have to look out for yourself.
Because nobody else can do that for you."

*****************************************************************

MONEY IN THE BANK

I got called into the office earlier today as soon as I was spotted while making my way in.

While Dean complained about getting a $2500 fine I just wanted to hear my verdict since I was champion I expected it to be much higher than that

While Dean complained about getting a $2500 fine I just wanted to hear my verdict since I was champion I expected it to be much higher than that .

Once I got it however, I wasn't sure how to feel about the verdict I just knew nothing would be the same once I heard them continue to speak and I ended up being zoned out for most of it.

I heard my door opening and saw my smiling girlfriend enter , "someone happy to see her boyfriend?"

"I missed you" she groaned and wrapped her arms around me from behind causing me to laugh as I glanced back over my shoulder at her

She had landed less than a hour ago , so I hadn't had a chance to see her before the match.

I turned around and stared down into her green eyes as I could see the love in them and that was what was going to get me through the day, I immediately pulled her into a kiss and spun her around as I held her in my arms.

"I hate being away from you" she whispered into my lips and I sighed and simply held her tighter to me and kissed her again before she burst out laughing as she wrapped her legs around me.

"You okay?"

I laughed as well and sat down and pulled her onto my lap. I traced my thumb over her soft cheek.

"Yeah not sure how to feel about fighting Seth" I shrugged , as in a way I wasn't.

We hadn't fought since last year and yeah there were live events but this was his first PPV so I knew he was nervous...