Chapter 61

"With Growth there's change
And things change. "

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

RAW

I heard Dean's music blasting through the arena as I walked into the building with Roman.

He had been acting off for most of the day but I didn't question it as I didn't want to push him, he had lost his title and I knew it meant a lot to him and losing it to his brothas even though it was scripted I knew it was shit and it could have been a surprise factor.

But until he let me know I was simply playing the guessing game in my head, I had done my best to make him smile but I knew something was bothering him.

I left him as he had to go out after he had given me a quick kiss and I stayed backstage as he said it would be quick.

Once I got back to the locker room, Seth was mouthing off at him.

"I won the title fair and square, and then he stole my championship moment from me!" He glared at Dean while he was simply enjoying himself, I wasn't sure whether I should have been happy or not.

I hadn't spoken to any of them as Roman had wanted to fly out immediately because he was down so I knew they hadn't spoken before they stood in the ring.

"It er.. It doesn't feel good does it?" Roman questioned.

"At least when I did it to you, I did it to your face."

I smiled as the camera went to my baby boy's face as he mouthed something I couldn't make out.

"Bottom line is I was the champion, I never properly lost it! So you can scurry your happy behind to the back of the line because that title is coming back to me!"

Dean ranted off to Seth as Roman ran his finger over his moustache before speaking.

"Did you say you didn't lose it? Hold up! You didn't lose that? If you didn't lose it then why's that title on Ambrose's shoulder?"

Seth laughed out while they stared at him and I just wanted my baby boy back here with me.I briefly wondered how his brothas really felt about what went down.

He hadn't even been his usual self with fans when we landed at the airport last night , yes he signed their things but refused to take any pictures with them and didn't answer any questions.