Chapter 39

FINALLY watched MITB and even though I am happy for Dean ,poor bae ♡♡

"I think a lot of people have a misperception of me
They only see the tough, defensive side
But every woman is vulnerable.
They have vulnerability."

********************************************************

RIHANNA POV

"Hey girl you in bed this early ? Ain't Roman coming down ?"

I shook my head as he was meant to fly down but they changed the city for the live events earlier in the week which meant no baby boy for me.

"What you watching.."

She hopped onto the bed with me and I tried closing it but it was too late.

"Whose Galina Becker?" I sighed as there was no point.

Knowing my best friend she would just restart the thing and go through the browser history.

I set the laptop between us and pulled a pillow from behind me , covering my face with it.

"Roman's ex-wife..." I mumbled into it.

"Oh my gosh bitch I thought I told you not to pay attention to that, you know better!"

Drake had showed me an article on Perez Hilton site showing several images of Joe and his ex wife.

I thought they were old but after his surgery he had a mark on the bridge of his nose and I would always kiss it reminding myself that I had been there for him when he needed me.

Also he wore the same shirt he had been wearing when NeyNey and I had spoken to him that day.

So yes , I knew the reports were partially true as he was home and he had to have seen her there.

Which stung a bit, not that I could have gone with as after the whole Fore Day celebrations we spent the rest of the day with my mom and I wouldn't have wanted to leave her..

But it still hurt a bit .

"I do know but we don't even have fucking pictures like that Jenn. And he seems so comfortable"

I sighed as I browsed through several old pictures of them together.

Their wedding pictures were only showing the two of them so I guess they thought just the two of them were enough.