Chapter 57

I am hoping to have the MITB chapter up by the end of the week: )

Still stuck with flu but feeling better than before so hope I can do it: )

Really hope you guys like this one!

"Dusk to dawn
With the curtains drawn
And a little last night on these sheets
So, how come when I reach out my fingers
It seems like more than distance
Between us... "

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

I moaned softly as he trailed kisses up my back before biting gently onto my behind where my tattoo was. He then kissed the spot and laid back next to me, pulling me close, as he laid down on his side .

"Two more days with you then I'm on my own" He whispered .

I sighed as he would still be in LA next week but I had to continue my tour so after RAW I would be flying out to Germany.

I would fly down again for Money in the Bank and the Raw there after but it was still hard being away from each other even for less than a week .

"Its not like you haven't been making the most of the time we have" I mumbled as half my face was in the pillow as I held it while the other was peeking at him.

He smiled lazily, "I know, you just bring out the Tarzan in me?"

"Tarzan?" I smiled.

"Yeah back in NXT the developmental programme before you get to WWE we had to fight in costumes for a special live event, I'm actually not sure if it was NXT maybe FCW"

He though for a bit, "it doesn't really matter but I dressed up as Tarzan"

"I had a caveman throw over and held a huge ass bone in my hand" I giggled even though I would have loved to have seen it.

"You're laughing? I was a good Tarzan if I say so myself I did the whole punching on your chest thing and everything. I was best dressed compared to the others anyway" he shrugged.

I raised my eyebrow , "Dean wore a banana costume and Seth ended up in a hotdog one. So safe to say mine was the most attractive"

 So safe to say mine was the most attractive"

He breath as I saw he was drifting off again. He had come to bed after being in the gym and still needed another workout, luckily for him he woke me up with the shower being on.

"I bet it was, maybe we should get you another one for this year?"

"Sounds like a plan baby"

I kissed his cheek and he pulled me closer so that my face was buried in his chest as we went to sleep.