Chapter 33

"Sometimes the toughest thing in life
is to be vulnerable.
I'm not generally a sensitive person
But I tend to be more sensitive to others
And what they're going through.
I don't know if that's the healthiest thing.
But that's the truth."

******************************************************

BARBADOS

“I feel like Rihanna wants us to get lost in this place honestly.”

Dean groaned but all of us knew it was because he hated long flights.

She said we had to meet her at her mom's house...

Well she didn’t really , I had simply suggested it as I knew she had flown in last night and I wanted her to get some proper sleep.

When she was on tour she barely got any, I could see it in her weary eyes as she fought to stay awake so we could speak at least once a day .

There had been various times where she had fallen asleep while lying on her covers as we spoke and I would either go to get room service or reply to a text I got from work.

And then her having to wait would just lead to her being lights out by the time I returned .

I never told her though as she was so tired she wouldn’t remember either.

“I am pretty sure we are lost man.”

Dean sighed .

We had explained to the guy where we wanted to go but I wasn’t sure what happened.

“No we aren’t! There’s the beach! Oh my word I haven’t been there in so long”  I heard Renee’s excited voice.

“We can go there later in the week we need to..” I began but I heard her baby voice kick in and rolled my eyes while I stared out.

“Please Roman! We are lost anyway… I mean I'm sure her house should be nearby just give her a call”

I sighed as I was outnumbered by the four of them , “Wait so we are just supposed to take our luggage to the beach?”

They frowned.

“Come on man we can look like idiots with luggage on the beach its fine.”

I guess the guy heard us and stopped as Dean went to get our shit as we followed, of course he didn’t want to disappoint his woman.

“Y'all are whipped” I heard Jimmy and it earned him a glare from Renee.

“Where are you guys?”

I could hear the concern in her voice as I saw them  changing.

I had called her up to let her know about the change of plans.

“The beach!”

Renee shouted even though I wasn't sure how she even heard Robyn .

She then waved to some locals whose attention she had grabbed with her loud voice .

I rolled my eyes as I couldn't take the two lunatics anywhere.

You chose a beach over me baby boy! didn’t you miss me?”

She teased and I sighed as hearing her just made me miss her more .

You know I did baby girl, Please come down”

I half begged even though I knew she would have to come down.

"Mmm maybe I should stay in bed, let you suffer alone with your crazy uces and lunatic best friends"