Chapter 36

"Its this thing as humans
Where we judge each other
without even knowing
Without even having a conversation."

*********************************************************

MOTHER'S DAY

"Fuck I don't wanna know how you guys are feeling cause I feel like my head's going to explode"

I rubbed my temple as we drove from the airport to my uncle's house where the whole clan would be.

"Don't talk, talk hurts" Dean mumbled as he half laid on the seat using his backpack as a pillow.

"I think we're too old for this shit" I laughed earning a grunt from Dean.

We had gotten some sleep on the flight but it wasn't very comfortable.

I felt my phone vibrating and saw Robyn's face lighting up .

She looked perfect in every fucking picture and I won't lie, when I missed her and she was too busy to talk I would download various pictures of her as we didn't have much together

I think we had about two from the awards we attended.

Yeah we should have taken selfies and all that but when I was with her time was always so limited that it never crossed my mind so I just picked any picture as her caller ID.

Her and Renee had both been sleeping when we left the morning at about 6am .

Of course after her mom told me how she felt I went to get Robyn from the couch as even though I would only get a few hours of sleep I loved having her next to me and I wasn't sure when I would be having her in my bed again .

Renee decided to just remain there as she wouldn't be able to get back home in time and she didn't feel like all the flying back and forth.

Not that Robyn's mom minded, a few days there and we were all like her kids. Well not me cause that would just be weird but I liked her and she loved hearing some noise in the house due to Robyn's brothers always being out.

She said she would be joining Robyn on tour with the rest of the family when she put in leave at work but for now I guess all of us had to deal with being separated from my beauty .

I finally answered and saw the blonde hair belonging to "NeyNey" yeah it kind of stuck thanks to my woman.