Chapter 17

"I walk around with a very
Fuck You attitude.... "

******************************************************

"Our last day being roomies!" Renee walked in with a cart filled with breakfast.

"Rihanna ,she might have seemed sweet this entire time but she's actually pretty devious" Dean smirked and she threw him with her handbag.

"Fuck you !"

"Unfortunately you can't... But tomorrow babe then.."

"Okay Dean that's enough brotha we don't..."

"Do not give us lectures! You think I don't know you and your girl did it in that bed?"

I raised my eyebrow.

"I left for gym on Wednesday but then I forgot my headphones and I was coming up to get it. Just as I was about to knock since the key card was in here I heard your fucking grunting and bed squeaking .."

He shuddered and Rihanna surprisingly burst out laughing.

"So you're telling me ya'll two have been friends for almost 10 years but neither of you have walked in on any girl action?"

"Seriously Roman I know this idiot used to be good with the ladies before he met pretty old me, have you never walked in on him" Renee asked as she closed herself with the covers.

I sat up trying to think as Robyn sat Indian style in front of me filling a plate with waffles and chocolate covered strawberries.

"There was one..." I began but Dean cut me off.

"His talking shit I have never brought a girl to my room so there couldn't have been..."

"There's one girl though.." I smirked and Renee frowned and then her eyes widened as she realized I was referring to her.

"Yeah last week? When my baby girl was in the studio before he came to join me at the bar I know he got some action but unlike him I don't have a big mouth"

"Unlike now of course" Renee rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You guys asked..." I shrugged and moved so that my legs were on either side of Robyn so that her back was against my chest.

"So Rihanna you excited about tonight?" Dean asked as he threw a strawberry up and smiled brightly as he chewed it clearly proud of himself for catching it.

"Well I'm always excited when watching him?" She looked back as she placed a strawberry to my mouth and kissed my lips as I chewed .

I liked that she didn't mine giving me some love in front of them but I guess that's what happens when you room together for a week .

"Yeah but since you're part of this storyline it will be even better and..."

Fuck Dean...

"What storyline?" I heard the clear surprise in her voice.

I had actually forgotten about asking her if she was okay with the whole thing.

I'm not sure how as we pretty much spent the rest of the week in here lying around watching movies.

This week would be crazy that's why we took advantage of our time off.

We would be flying out on Tuesday to Dallas and I'd only see Robyn on Saturday for the Hall of Fame Awards if she could make it.

I mean she said she would but you can never be too sure.

Dean looked at me and he then realized I hadn't told her .