Chapter 27

It is officially our husband's birthday!!

Happy Birthday to the Emperor of the Roman Empire  Roman Reigns ❤❤

Anyway here you go!! Didn't think I would not update on his birthday (even though we are still getting there in the book ) did you??

"They only see the tough, aggressive, defensive side
But every woman is vulnerable. "

*******************************************

"Robyn.. " I said as , as soon as she had seen me she whispered to her assistant and all I wanted was her attention.

She opened the door and moved out to me.

"Joe I..." I cut her off as I grabbed her face and kissed her hard, pushing my  tongue past her lips.

She didn't return it but I didn't care as I knew she was expecting me to blow up like I did with the video but this time I wanted her to know I wasn't going anywhere that's why I kissed her so she could feel the love I had for her even though she didn't know how strongly I felt.

I felt her  kiss me back and my arms wrapped around her waist pulling her as close as possible to me.

I resisted the urge to run my hands underneath her tight skirt cause then we wouldn't be doing much talking and although I wasn't planning on going off on her like I would have if I had seen her straight after she randomly told me.

I needed my mind to be clear so I could get answers.

Her hands held onto my neck pulling me down , deepening the kiss as she had clearly taken off her heels making her shorter.

I could feel my restraint slipping as my hold around her tightened to prevent myself from exploring her beautiful body .

I reluctantly broke the kiss but let my lips linger over hers feeling her soft lips gently graze over mine.

I buried my face in her neck and I just stood holding her in my arms.

Praying that it wasn't true.

That she hadn't kissed the man she told me she didn't want despite what I heard from Jay ...

"Joe what are you doing here?"

She finally whispered and I could hear the hesitation in her voice.

"You said you wanted to talk and I'm here"
I said it knowing it was most likely her assistant who sent it as she seemed as shocked to see me this time as the very first time I saw her on set before we were us .

"You know what I did, why did you fly down if.."

I frowned as I remembered and pulled back as I ran my hand through my hair.