Chapter 40

FINAL UPDATE FOR THE WEEK: )

HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED MY FIRST WEEK BACK ♥♥

"Want you to make me feel
like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cause I'm the only one who understands
how to make you feel like a man
Only girl in the world... "

*********************************************************

"These people want you Roman please.." She begged.

"I'll think about it" I shrugged.

"He will babe , he still has to make up for making you mad!" Dean winked at Renee.

"We sorted that shit out. My baby girl is good.
I'm good... All I need is Sunday to come so I can hold her in my arms after beating the crap out of AJ"

"I heard that!" AJ called out as he walked past us for a meeting.

"You were meant to" I smirked and he showed me middle finger as he walked on.

I guess to people it was annoying that I would be facing him a second time but for me it was a dream come true.

I had always been a fan of him even before I got into this business so to wrestle him now meant a lot and twice just to prove how worthy I was to be champion made it even better.

"You know sometimes I get why Brock was never here as champion" I voiced as Renee had gone off leaving Dean and I on our own.

"Why?" He frowned a bit as he turned to me.

"Cause he has his family back home on his farm, this job is just that to him. Just a way to get more money not that he needs it but just in case . I wish I was so secure so that I could just come in for a couple months and stay away for the rest of the year"

"And do what man? We love this shit. Getting in that ring .. Wrestling.."

"That's the good part, you know that. Its tiring man. All these interviews and being away from the person you love its just.." I ran my hand over my face as I hadn't gotten much sleep due to the driving.

"Wait you love Rih..." He began and I realized what I had just admitted.

"Hey Roman we're ready. " I saw the cameraman while my best friend was waiting for an answer.

I had thought it so many times that I just thought everyone knew that I did. I guess its good my woman wasn't here or Renee.

"Hey Dean! " I saw Shane and thanked the heavens as Dean was whisked away and I got hooked up for my interview.

I listened as he introduced me and then nodded.