Chapter 9

"Every woman deserves a man who respects her.
And every man deserves a woman who appreciates his efforts."

**********************************************

"That crowd out there was insane.."

I heard him behind me as he pulled the chair back and I sat down and he shifted it forward.

We were seated in a private area in the restaurant.

He had gone all out, I didn't want him to feel like he had to do it simply because that's what it seemed I liked but I remembered he said he wanted to spoil me..

"You're amazed by that crowd when you just wrestled in front of thousands of people.."

I smiled and he rolled his eyes and looked cute while doing it.

Hell, this man could look perfect doing anything..

"Still.. I wasn't expecting it." He shrugged.

"I told you my life was crazy.. I'm sure you have your fair share of fans.. Its just with me the paparazzi don't leave my side. They're just waiting for Rihanna to do the next thing" I glanced away and I felt his fingers pull on the hand I hadn't realized I placed on the table.

My eyes fell on him and he entangled his fingers in mine. It was a simple gesture but it felt right..

"Well right now in this restaurant ? You're Robyn and the only next thing Robyn will be doing is sharing a dinner with her boyfriend" he winked and I smiled as I saw the waiter approach.

"So you just shared drinks at a bar and now you're like brothers?" I shook my head before taking a bite of my food as he shrugged.

"It had been a long night and well, I don't know just happened. He might be crazy but his a good guy"

"I'm sure he is.." I smiled as I could tell how close they were the way he spoke about him. They had a deep brotherly bond.

"You really didn't have to do all this.." I stopped as the waiter came to take our plates away and topped up our glasses of wine.

He laughed, "to be honest I most likely won't do it again. I'm not the fancy restaurant type of guy maybe next year this time we'll end up here again"

He shrugged, I smiled as he was thinking about next year with me.

He was so sure about us and I was afraid that we wouldn't end up that far.

The last time I had a serious relationship I was young and naïve.

Early 20s...

And the things I went through in that relationship made me forget what one was meant to feel like.

"What's wrong?" I heard Roman and saw him frowning.

"There's something I need to..." I began but I was interrupted.

"Oh my God! its actually you Roman I can't believe it!!" I heard a hysterical voice and glanced up to see a girl that looked about sixteen wearing his merch.

"Hey.." He slowly let go of my hand that he had held the entire dinner and stood up.

I didn't blame him as she needed it.

He hugged her which caused me to smile, "its okay and its really me.. You have anything for me to sign.."

"Uhm no I just wanted a picture if that's okay sorry if.. Oh my word its Rihanna! You two are just my favourite can I have a picture with both of you?"