Chapter 73

"Been waiting on that sunshine Boy, I think I need that back

Boy, I think I need that back... "

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

I heard my phone vibrating and frowned but picked it up.

"Rihanna please tell me you're still in Auckland?" I frowned as I sat up.

"Yeah I am , I'm in..."

"Okay cool cause I'm currently touring but I'm fucking alone and this place is crazy so please can you get me at the airport?"

I glanced over and saw it was about 11am, "yeah imma be right there"

"Thanks you're a lifesaver!" I sighed as I stood up hearing Seth hang up.

Apart of me expected it to be Roman as with the time difference there were many times he had woken me up and vice versa and I didn't mind it at all. It was like waking up next to him...

After the last couple weeks away from him I could really take waking up next to him, Jay had been hassling me to do signings after every single show and take pictures. I loved my fans but I had gone from being at home with Roman to just being thrown back into rehearsals, meetings, and performing. I could feel myself wearing thin and the fact that I felt home sick wasn't good..

I wasn't really homesick as in wanting to just go to the island but wanting to have me baby boy's arms around me. It was the same thing each time I spoke to Jay as he had some comment or he saw something surfacing of Roman and I which led to him dissing it. Unlike the last time I didn't fight back nor say anything. I was just tired and knew that it didn't matter what else I said they wouldn't accept him because they only cared about the money..

I placed on a hoody which wouldn't stop the paparazzi from noticing me but I figured I had sometime before they did.

I guessed that Seth would be staying in the same hotel I was , I saw a few other familiar faces as I headed over to the deserted part of baggage claim where he said he was waiting to get away from the crowd.