Chapter 95

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO CHECKED OUT ONE VS ALL AND FOR VOTING!! MEANS A LOT ROMAN EMPIRE 😘😘😘

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO CHECKED OUT ONE VS ALL  AND FOR VOTING!!  MEANS A LOT ROMAN EMPIRE 😘😘😘

"I see you and I know
that each one of you are dealing with
something heavy in your life.
You're not alone.
All we got is each other #1love "

*****************************************************************

"After months of clearly seeing that Rihanna is showing we have it finally confirmed! As we saw two months before, fiance Roman was seen debuting his new gear hinting maybe towards a baby boy? That is still to be confirmed. But in an episode of Superstar Ink, which aired Friday night, Roman spoke about the baby they were expecting due to a tattoo he had gotten recently in honour of the possible baby boy."

"Or well baby girl as Rihanna attending his that show was seen wearing a pink dress which also confirmed rumours with a very visible bump revealing that she could be quite far along."

"While Roman was all smiles then

"While Roman was all smiles then. Rihanna has been in the line of fire this past weekend as she posted a throwback picture of her and Roman hanging out with her best friend Jenn. While she did hashtag it a throwback it didn't stop major backlash"

 While she did hashtag it a throwback it didn't stop major backlash"

@badgalriri #Throwback with my two favourite people. Always making me happy every single day of my life ♥

"Due to Rihanna appearing to be holding what looks like a joint in her right hand people are claiming Rihanna is being an irresponsible soon to be mother by getting high. While others appear to be fans of her boyfriend Roman saying he deserves better than a party girl and well there are some real bad things being said."