I'm all you need...//

FIRSTLY THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 60K READS AND 3.6K READS ON THIS BOOK AND HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOU ARE ENJOYING MY OTHER WORKS 😘😘😘

This is a Beyonce+Roman one shot for @TheLegitEmpire and @lovatolove1218 who had requested I do a Beyonce+Roman book :)
Unfortunately I won't be so hopefully this one shot inspires someone else to do just that. This is my first one shot and I'm not sure what I'm doing its probably more of a prologue but hope you like it !!

Nine times out of ten, I'm in my feelingsBut ten times out of nine, I'm only humanTell me, what did I do wrong?Feel like that question has been posedI'm movin' on

But ten times out of nine, I'm only human
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Feel like that question has been posed
I'm movin' on

※※※

I watched as she gyrated her hips while performing and I licked my lips as I stood in the crowd watching her as she performed her final song

She caught me in the audience and shot a smile my way which she always did but of course it led to the people surrounding me screaming their lungs out unsure about who she was smiling at.
I always loved attending her shows because I faded in the crowd and I got away from the wrestling crowds who weren't always so good to me. While she made sure that there wasn't a silent person in the crowd.

"Thank you Florida! Ya'll have been nothing but exceptional!"

She blew a kiss before the music played out as she swayed her hips moving to the back and I made my way over to security, raising my backstage pass.

I soon found my way into her dressing room and she frowned but smiled as soon as she saw me and I locked the door.

"The Samoan Stallion at your service" I winked as I pushed myself off the door and she giggled before moving towards me as my arms wrapped around her.

"I need me a shower" she breath with a slightly strained voice due to her singing her heart out, giving them her all and I smiled as I unzipped her corset she wore.