Chapter 66

I love the cover photo and quote for this chapter as I feel it fits perfectly but let me know what you think 😊😊😊😊😊

Roman though 😝😝😝

SHIELD😍😍😍😍

"People are hypocrites They can't wait to say something horrible Most of them are unhappy with themselves They should look at their own lives A lot of people don't have the guts to confront themselves They don't have the balls

They can't wait to say something horrible
Most of them are unhappy with themselves
They should look at their own lives
A lot of people don't have the guts to confront themselves
They don't have the balls. "

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

"You sure you'll be okay baby girl?" Roman gave my thigh a slight squeeze as he stopped the car.

"You gon come up with me?" I smirked a bit as I stared at him.

"If you would want me to then I will" he said seriously and I sighed and shook my head.

I leaned forward and gave him a slow kiss, letting my fingers trace over his beard.

"I'll be okay, I just have a couple meetings then we can go to dinner" he nodded before kissing me again and leaning back into his seat.

I grabbed my bag and got out staring at the building before closing the door and walking up hearing Roman hoot before seeing him drive off. He said he would just be in the house gyming and I believed he would as he had nothing else to do here in LA...

His suspension was officially over next week and for his sake I honestly hoped Dean and Seth welcomed him with open arms. Renee and I spoke often but she didn't have much to say because they didn't bring it up so I couldn't be sure. The fact that Roman would randomly bring them up and then go deep in thought let me know he was concerned and missing them. The twins had said they were flying down here today, well more like they were off for the next couple days so I offered to fly them out.

I knew Roman loved spending time with me and I him but he loved the guy time as well and he really needed to know it didn't just have to be me being there for him.