Chapter 52

DON'T FORGET TO ADD ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE; )

"...You want to know that you did it
The way you wanted.
Years from now
You can look back at memories
And things that made you happy.
That's what's important"

*****************************************************************

"So you are telling me there was no food flying, no Sika glaring, no Joe spearing?"

I shook my head.

"No catfights, no stare downs , no cursing ?"

I shook my head.

"Nothing? Seriously nothing?"

I nodded slowly.

"No hair pulling, your hair seems shorter?"

Seth pulled on the strands and I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the couch in the main room.

"No nothing guys. Galina and her got along great. Galina's boyfriend and I as you know we are cool. My sisters love her, the kids loved her.." I trailed off but Dean cut me off.

"Patty and Sika?"

I sighed as I sat down again.

"I hope so. You know them you think you know what they are thinking but you don't" I shrugged.

"Did your mom do that little eye thing while she wasn't looking?"

"The I don't know what to think about you thing?" Seth replied.

"Yeah you know that all too well" Dean teased.

"Its not my fault she took the Shield break up so hard"

I chuckled back then we were all skeptical but I remembered the first time Seth came over was that Christmas as we were in Florida. He had always been my mom's favourite. Dean was my sisters..

He immediately hugged her as we walked in and she spoke but as he spoke to my dad she eyed him which he caught and asked me about later.

Safe to say, he had to prove himself to the family as being the Colby they knew and loved.