Chapter 14

"Life is about kicking ass.
Not kissing it ...."

******************************************************

“How was the first day back?” I asked her as we pulled into the arena and she shrugged.

“That’s not an answer baby girl..” I sat back and she turned to me.

“Its just not as fun as it used to be that’s all..”

I traced my thumb over the back of her hand I had held while driving, “Is it the music?”

“Not really just the process… its fine though”

I sighed as I wished I was there to know what happened as I had simply texted her when I was outside so she could come down.

I nodded and opened the door so we could head in.

I grabbed my backpack from the car and threw it over my shoulder as I already had my cargo pants on and gripped her hand and kissed the side of her head.

“You are so beautiful seriously “ I whispered which caused her to smile and shake her head.

Just as we were about to reach my locker I saw someone's body half in and half out of an equipment box and I immediately knew who it was.

“Where the fuck is…” I heard him mumble .

“What the hell are you doing?”

My voice surprised him and he stood up causing his head to knock against the cover and I heard Robyn giggling next to me.

“Glad you find my pain so funny” he smirked as he rubbed his head while the other hand held a crowbar.

“Do I wanna know what that will be used for?”

“Probably not” he shrugged as he walked with us and we entered our locker room.

I slipped on my new merch tee , “You know other girls around here wear their man’s merch?”

“I'm sure I wore your merch enough in the last few weeks..” she smiled and I wanted nothing more than to have her in my apartment again.

“Mmmm and you looked good wearing it as well…”

“You guys are sickening “ Dean shook his head as he came out of the bathroom but I knew he was joking as he was happy that I had found someone.

Actually he was more happy that I was getting laid but yeah..

Even though the crowd was booing me as for some reason they loved Hunter all of a sudden I didn’t care as I knew I had my baby girl waiting for me in my locker and she was honestly all I cared about.