Chapter 59

Over 1K VOTES???? THANK YOOOOOU 😘😘😘

"Sure, you wish you did some things differently.
But there is no sense in becoming burdened
With regret over things
You have no power to change."

*****************************************************************

"I'm just saying I don't see the reason we have to leave today" Dean grumbled as he walked in with his suitcase.

"Because I say so!" I called out as I had just finished showering and walked out of the bathroom.

"We're flying out to Vegas on Thursday? So we have to stay in a hotel for the last couple days when we have this beautiful house which your girlfriend said we could use until then" he raised his eyebrow.

I sighed as I slipped on my clothes and nodded.

"You're so fucking annoying sometimes!" He groaned as he laid down on the bed.

"What's going on?" Renee asked as she walked in with her suitcase.

"Your boyfriend doesn't want to leave" I shrugged as I shook my head and zipped up my bag.

"There's a pantry filled with food, an amazing fucking pool, a gym,movie theatre .. Fuck I need to move in!" He laughed as he sat up.

"We'll be sure to adopt you soon" I rolled my eyes as he was acting like a kid again .

"That sounds like a plan brother!" He hugged me from behind and Renee rolled her eyes while I simply laughed, walking while dragging him along.

"And this is the man I love, remind me why again? " She voiced as we made our way down to meet the others.

"Because I satisfy all of your needs babe! " he said proudly while I was sure she rolled her eyes.

Robyn had flown out at about midnight last night , safe to say goodbye was pretty hard especially when you have a private jet on call. She was meant to leave two hours earlier but with me pleading and everyone begging she stayed longer causing Jenn to drop by and hang out for a couple of hours as well.

Being away from her was becoming harder and harder each day as I loved her and that love grew everyday. It didn't matter what she would be doing, even if I were mad I couldn't be for long because I would miss her voice or that smile.

I hated the look in her eyes when I snapped on her but like I had admitted before I might have been the laid back, calm one between Dean and I but that came with it's occasional outbursts which happened to be at my girlfriend unfortunately.

In the moment I saw red but after I would feel like crap.

But she didn't act differently ,besides her being weary for the first couple minutes testing my mood, which would be happy as I stared into her eyes again .

I could feel myself even more in love when I saw how she was with her niece. I remember after our double date we had come home and a bit after, we heard her crying as we had been sitting outside and her brother and his girlfriend were sleeping so she sat up with her until she went to sleep again .

 I remember after our double date we had come home and a bit after, we heard her crying as we had been sitting outside and her brother and his girlfriend were sleeping so she sat up with her until she went to sleep again