Chapter two

Eurgh seven in the morning! I can't get up I can't! Wait I smell beautiful things. I smell pop tarts, they were drifting up my nostrils. I enhailed the amazing sent and got out of bed. It was a struggle but these were pop tarts I could smell.

I made my way downstairs into the kitchen, I noticed the pop tart box on the side and grabbed it to find it empty. My amazing food. Gone forever.

I looked over at the table and saw my brother happily eating the pop tarts.

"Worm" I shouted at him.

"Bogey" he shouted back to me.

I just went back upstairs and climbed back into my bed, then I remembered I had school. I decided I need to go in today so I go out of bed. I made my way over to the shower and stripped my clothes of and got into the hot shower. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, and washed my body then got out. I feel alot more relaxed now.

I quickly picked out a outfit for today, I went with white skinny jeans, a leopard print top and some brown boots. I dried my hair and left my curls hang loose.

"Love it's eight, are you going in today" my dad asked me from the door.

"Yeah leaving now" I said to him.

I grabbed my car keys, phone and bag and headed outside. I got into my car and pulled out the driveway. This is going to be a long day.

..........

I pulled into the school carpark and got a space thank god. I went and met Alisha and Shelley at the lockers. We done our usal greeting a hug and a hello. Once we were ready we headed for our first class together.

It was mr.Glovers class. Great.

"Miss Taylor, why did you not come yesterday" he asked as I walked into the class and took my seat.

"Sorry, I had an urgent phone call from my parents" I told him hoping it would work.

"If it happens again you will have an hour after school" he said.

"Okay, thanks" I said and paid attention to the class for once, I really didn't need a detention after school today.

"Okay class that's the bell, see you all Monday" mr glover told us all.

Not one person said bye, which made me laugh to myself. Ouch. My stuff is all over the floor.

"Oh god, I'm sorry" I knew that voice, I looked up and was right,it was harry.

"It's cool"I smiled at him.

"So how are you" harry asked.

"I'm good thankyou, what about you" I asked.

"Yeah I'm good, i'll see ya later" he said.

"Bye" I replied smiling. Harry was really sweet, I could see us being good friends.

Finally lunch is here I am starving! I went to my usal table with everyone.

"Hey Stacey" Liam one of my friends said from the other side of the table.

"Hey " I smiled.

"Stace you alright" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I questioned.

"Don't panick, you don't look to well" he frowned.

"Oh I have a headache that's all" I stiffed a smile.

"Do you need a painkiller" he asked concerned.

"No no, i'll be okay' I smiled.

"If your sure" he said caring.