Chapter sixty one

Stacey's POV

Louis took my hand in his as he started down the busy London roads. I looked out the window to find that all the business was infact due to the concert tonight.

"Blimey" I muttered which made Louis laugh.

"Big huh?" Louis laughed pointing at the O2 arena.

"Sure is"

Louis finally found a space to park his car, we both exited and made our way to the que.

"Oh no babe, we have VIP tickets, it's a different Que." Louis said as he placed his arm around my waist as we began waking to a very smaller Que..

Once in which only took about ten minutes we found our seats which were in the VIP box, there were a younger couple not far away from us who was argueing about the seats they got.

"People" Louis muttered.

"I know, how long till it starts?" I asked.

"About half an hour yet" he said so I snuggled into his neck.

"You alright babe?" he questioned.

"Yeah I'm just a little tired" I smiled up at him.

"Won't be long and you'll be on your feet, I guarantee" he chuckled.

Louis POV.

I was so right.

Here I was at this concert sitting and Stacey was on her feet bouncing in the air. I've never seen someone so energetic like her before. She was full of energy.

Katy perry was performing one of her songs 'roar' and I've got to say she's pretty good. But I can't wait till it's over, so many screams it's unreal.

"This is amazing" Stacey screamed suddenly causing me to jump.

I just nodded to her and she carried on with singing and jumping.

The song had finished and finally it was time for my surprise.

"Okay guys, a HUGE thankyou to all of you here tonight! it's been amazing! But there's someone here I would like to come up here and help me sing the final song" Katy smiled up at the VIP section were we was sitting.

"OMG what's happening?" Stacey asked.

"Just wait" I told her.

"Okay I would like to call a very special girl in the VIP block to come up here, Stacey come on! Your boyfriend has told me alot" she smiled at me and Stacey.

"No way. I can't sing Louis" she wispered.

"You can, go on baby, I've heard you, your amazing" I said in her ear.

Suddenly there was a security guard at the entrance waiting for Stacey.

"I love you" she whispered and kissed my cheek.

She made her way onto stage with a stumble but soon recovered which made me laugh a little.

"Okay guys! Say hello to Stacey!!!!" Katy screamed into her microphone.

There was chores of 'HI'S And HELLO'S' and Stacey went bright red.

"Okay were going to sing one of my favourites firework" Katy said.

They started the song and Katy went silent leaving stace to sing. She was perfect.

Soon Anough the concert was over and Stacey had re joined me in the VIP section but she's allowed to go backstage for a little while to actually talk to Katy and she was so excited.

"Hello I'm Stacey as you may know" Stacey smiled at Katy Infront of us.

"Yep I know, Stacey and Louis, cute couple" she grinned.

"Thanks" Stacey smiled.

"Now Stacey your a great singer, I love your voice, would you ever make a career out of it?" Katy asked.

"Oh no, I'm far to busy" Stacey said. With what? oh yeah.

"With what may I ask" Katy smiled.

"Well I'm kinda expecting" Stacey said with the hugest smile.

"Wow. Congratulations to the both of you"she smiled.

"Katy time to go" a manager said.

"Well it was great meeting you both" she said goodbye hugging Stacey.

"Bye" we both said.

"Have a good time baby" I asked.

"The best, thankyou so much for today" she kissed my cheek. I put my hand in hers and made our way to the car.

We got to the car and the carpark was actually stranded, and before I could say anything I was pushed into the car door and Stacey attached her lips to mine.

"What was that for" after about five minutes of kissing on the car door.

"I just love you so much" she smiled hopping into the car.

"And I love you too, now let's go home"i said starting the car heading home.

A/n

Hello! Here's a new chapter!

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

And a happy new year to everyone! New Year's Eve tomorrow! Wooo let 2014 begin with a bang!!!! 😊💕