Chapter forty-eight

"Come on Lou were walking Shelly back" I told him.

"What, why?" He said annoyed.

"Cos she's pissed" I told him.

"Well get a cab" he mumbled.

"I already called the firm, it's way to busy tonight" Shelley stepped in.

"Great" he said under his breath.

Louis took my hand in his and started walking with Shelley beside us, I held out my arm for Shelley to hook on to so she could steady herself. We were soon on our way the only bad thing that her house is a half an hour walk from the club so this is going to be a boring, cold walk.

"Why are you two together" Shelley slurred.

"What do you mean" Louis said laughing I laughed too.

"I mean why are you both together, your so different" she said seriously.

"I don't think we are" I protested.

"Na me either" Louis agreed.

"Well I think you both are" she slurred. "Now answer my question" she demanded. Wow she's mean when she's drunk.

"Babe you've had to much to drink, calm your tone" I said to her calmly.

"So have you" she said in disgust.

"I know but not as much as you have" I told her.

"Hm whatever" she mumbled.

"So why are you both together" she asked not giving up.

"Because we are" Louis stated.

"Yes but why" she moaned.

"Cos we love each other" I shrugged.

"Okay" she mumbled.

"Can we get a pizza or a kebab" she asked as we were passing a open takeaway shop.

"Hm I don't see why not" I mumbled. I was quite hungry to so I need something to eat, I'm just going to regret it later on.

"Lou do you want saink babe" I asked.

"Na, won't be good in the morning" he laughed and waited outside while me and Shelley went in the shop.

"Hello what can I get you at this hour" the man spoke in a blunt voice.

"Can I have a extra large chicken kebab" Shelley smiled.

"Shelley that's abit to much ain't it" I questioned and she just shrugged.

"And for you" the man asked.

"Just small chips" I smiled as he write down my order.

"Right won't be long" he said making Shelley's kebab and my chips.

A few minuites later I had my chips and was just waiting for Shelley's kebab which is now ready. I paid for both of ours and excited the shop.

"Why'd you pay" Shelley asked confused.

"Don't matter" I smiled taking Louis hand with my chips in the other.

"Babe lemme take them, then you can eat aswell" Louis said holding his hand out.

"Thanks" I said handing the chips over and taking one from the box.

We were finally at Shelley's house and I'm exhausted.

"Thanks guys" she smiled and went to her front door. Me and Louis said bye and made our way back the way we came. This is the trouble. Louis lives twenty minuites from that club so we have an hour walk to go. Great.

"Have a good night" Louis asked.

"Yeah it was okay besides that ass" I said.

"Yeah I had a good night aswell" he smiled.

"Finally" I said collapsing on Louis couch with him following me.

"I need sleep" I said.

"Bed it is" he said picking me up bridal styles, he carried me to his room with me being a giggling mess.

"Night baby" he said pecking my lips.

"Night Lou" I smiled and shut my eyes falling asleep feeling safe in my boyfriends arms.