Chapter Fifty eight

Stacey's POV.

So me and Lou are heading home, but Niall had offered to stay at the hospital with Alisha (oooooo ;))

"Do you want me to drop you home, or home?" Louis laughed.

"What ones my home and what ones yours?" I smirked.

"Mine was the second, your mums the first" he laughed.

"Well I should spend time with my mum seen what's going on right now, but I want to spend the night with you" I smiled at him as he took my hand in his as we headed to his car.

"Mine it is" he smiled.

We got into the car and Louis started up the engine, and pulled out the parking lot. We had about thirty minutes till we go home so lots to talk about.

"Lou, I think we should go to mine first, I know I have my clothes at yours but i think we should tell my mum, I hate keeping stuff from her" I explained to Louis.

"Babe, it's up to you. I honestly don't mind" he said with a warm smile.

"Yeah, I think we should" I smiled back at him.

"Right so first stop your house" he grinned.

"Do you think she'll get mad?" I asked him even though he don't know.

"To be honest, she may seen how young we both are, she might understand but I'm not sure baby, but no matter what I will always be by your side" he said.

"I do love you Louis, so much." I said takin his spare hand with his other on the wheel. We intwined our fingers while he brushed my knuckle with his thumb.

"And do you know something stace, I love you so so sooo much" he smiled brightly.

I smiled so brightly as I realised how much I did love Louis, and to think that we were having a child together now, was amazing, I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Baby, were nearly there" Louis whispered as I opened my eyes.

"Was I asleep" I said rubbing my eyes.

"You were, by the way I would've told you much earlier but you talk in your sleep, it's cute" he laughed and I blushed.

"Eurgh, what was I saying" I asked him.

"Something about the rest of your life and some guy names Elvis" Louis smirked.

"Elvis? what the hell lou" I laughed.

"Okay, I lied. You kept saying my name" Louis grinned happily.

"Hm okay, I believe that one" I blushed.

"It's so cute when you blush" he said poking my cheek but paying attention to the road.

"Shush up" I blushed again while laughing.

"Aww is my girl getting all shy, you shouldn't be around me!" Louis beamed.

"Hey! oh look were here" I changed the subject but suddenly started to grow nervous. I didn't have a clue how my mum was going to react. I'm just hoping she'll be happy about it.

"Lou I'm nervous, what if she hates me after this" I said worrying unclipping my seatbelt.

"I'm hoping she'll accept it, I'm sure she will" he said unclipping his too and leaning in. I leaned in to and we kissed passionately, he swiped he tounge on my bottom lip for an entrance which I granted. We made out for about five minuites until we both pulled back.

"Well that defiantly settled my nerves" I laughed.

"Of course, lets do this" he said getting out the car.