Chapter seventy seven

Stacey's POV.

Fear.

That's what I felt as they placed me on an ambulance bed.

I was scared.

What if I don't turn out to be a good mother to our son.

Louis was at my side in a shot, he looked pale and nervous. He grabbed my hand as they placed me in the ambulance.

"It's going to be okay" he whispered.

In my eyes I think he was more nervous then I was.

Louis POV.

I was shitting my self. I held tightly onto Stacey's hand and she smiled so I loosened my grip.

"What's your birth plan?" the ambulance woman asked.

"All natural" Stacey puffed.

"Are you possitive, you don't want no gas and air?" she asked.

"Positive" Stacey confirmed.

"Well good luck girl" she praised Stacey with a smile.

"How long have you both been together?" she asked another question.

As I tried to put it in my mind, I was thinking it was over a year now but I wasn't possitive.

"I think a year and a half now, right lou" Stacey said taking big breaths.

"Yeah about that" I smiled rubbing my thumb along the back of her hand.

"How did you meet? Sorry for all the questions but it's good distraction" she said kindly.

"Nandos" Stacey laughed. "He came up to me and asked for my number" she finished putting a smile on my face from the memory.

"Right were here, ready?" the driver said opening the doors.

I looked at Stacey and smiled and she nodded weakly.

"Baby you might need some gas and air, you look so tired already" I said as she was puffing on the hospital bed.

"no Louis" she screamed causing a flinch from me.

"Okay, okay" I said kissing her head.

"I just want him out!" she screamed again.

A nurse entered the room, smile on her face.

"It's time to push darling" she smiled.

Over the next five minuites Stacey has screamed out in pain, her face and hair growing sweating.

My hand had lost it's blood circulation from Stacey holding it but I didn't mind.

Then that's when I heard it. A sigh in relief.

"It's a boy!"

I looked to find our baby boy a healthy cry could be heard.

"Louis would you like to cut the cord?" the nurse asked and I nodded tears brimming in my eyes. As I cut the cord I looked up to Stacey smiling and she was too.

"Right mummy want a hold?" the nurse asked and Stacey nodded a huge grin on her face.

I looked at Stacey and our baby boy in awe. She was going to make an amazing mum.

"Well done princess" I said pecking Stacey's lips then placing a kiss on our little boy.

"What's his name going to be" Stacey asked me.

"Ethan the one you picked from the start" I smiled and she grinned.

"His middle name should be harry" she suggested.

"Ethan harry tomlinson" I smiled to myself.

"Perfect" we both said together.

"Lou can you call my mum and tell her" Stacey smiled with Ethan still in her arms.

"Call her while I hold Ethan" I smiled and she nodded taking my phone and dialing her mum.

I knocked out there conversation and focused on Ethan. He was beautiful. Looked like a mix of me and Stacey.

He was perfect.

"Lou, she's on her way" Stacey said happily.

A/n

HIIII

Short chapter, I'm sorry but...

This story will be coming to a finish NOT YET THOUGH! There are still some chapters to go! :)

I will try update again this week but where I have exams it's difficult.

Bye for now!