Chapter fourteen

Louis' POV.

I couldn't believe after a few days of going out I've already seen my girlfriend in a fight. It was hot.. focus Louis. Right now were in my car on our way to an unknown place. Well I know but Stacey doesn't.

"Are we there yet" Stacey moaned next to me.

"Babe, your not getting anything out of me" I laughed and saw her rolling her eyes.

"Please louuuuehhhh" she begged.

"Nope" I said popping that 'p' which caused Stacey to groan.

"I don't like you at this time" Stacey said.

"Okay babe you keep saying that" I said taking my hand out of hers.

"Hey why'd you let go" she questioned.

"So I can place it here" I said whilst placing my hand on her leg, she quickly placed her hand on top and smiled.

"Your growing on me Tommo" she laughed.

"That's a good thing"

Stacey's POV

I had no idea where we were going just that I was very happy right now. We were in the middle of no where literally.

"Louis, where are me" I asked.

He looked at me and smirked but didn't ryply to my question. He focused back on the road even though it was completely empty and no one was around.

"Louis" I screeched. Again I got ignored.

"I need to go home, do you have any idea how much shit I'm in with the suspension thing" I told him.

"Babe relax" he said calmly.

"No I can't, my parents will flip" I said angrily.

He just ignored me and let me cool of which I didn't really want him to do. I don't know why I was hoping that he would carry on calming me down but he didn't. I guess letting me cool of was a smooth idea for him and I do agree.

"Okay we're nearly here" he whispered.

"Okay" I replied focussing on outside.

I rolled my window down and let the breeze flow through my hair, god was it nice weather today.

"Okay we're here" Louis said pulling into a gravel parking space. There was no other cars here except Louis'.

"Lou were are we, tell me or I will get back in the car" I told him shutting the car door.

"Just come with me" he said trying to take my hand in his.

"No way, not until I know where were going" I said smirking.

"Fine, fine i'll tell you"he said going up and taking my hand.

We've been walking hand in hand for about five minuits in a abandoned field. He hasn't told me anything yet.

"Lou promise me something" I said looking at him.

"What's that" he said looking back at me.

"Promise not to use me like the others"

A/n

I know, I know it's so short! But the last quote just meant it was a good end to this chapter!

I will do an extra big chapter in a couple of days!

Thankyou for reading!

Nicola x