Chapter fifty three

Louis POV.

I was worrying, badly. Stacey's best friend is injured and being taken to the hospital as we speak. I don't know how Stacey deals with everything I mean if I was her I would've broken down by now. But the thing is how terrible Alisha looked, when she saw Niall I could see her go all tense like she was scared. Niall would never hurt anyone.

"You alright bud" Niall said looking worried from the passenger seat.

"Yeah, I'm just worried" I said concentrating on the road.

"She'll be okay" Niall smiled weakly.

"I hope so, I don't know if Stacey would be okay if something happened" I said concerned.

"I know this is bad timing mate but could u stop at the shops" Niall asked.

"Sure" I said stopping at a light and soon anough going again.

"Can you get me something?" I asked him when we pulled into the parking lot.

"Yeah, what?" he asked.

"Some fags, I'm to stressed" I said ashamed that I'm going back on cigarettes.

"No way! you've gone for months, your not starting again" Niall said getting out the car. Fuck.

I took my keys out and got out the car slamming the door with anger. I walked into the shop and up to the till, I could see Niall at the snacks but he didn't notice me.

"Hi what can I get you?" the till person asked.

"Erm ten cigerettes please any and a lighter " I said and he handed me a pack and a lighter.

I quickly paid before Niall noticed that I was in here. I knew Niall would be another five or ten minuits so I opened the pack and took one out putting it into my mouth and lighting the end and inhaling it with relief. God I have missed this.

I took puff after puff until I finished it, I tossed It to the ground and stood on it just as Niall was walking out the shop.

"Why you not in the car?" Niall asked.

"Fresh air mate" I said entering the car. Niall got in and sniffed, then his nose crinkled in disgust.

"Lou you.. I give up!" He said throwing his hands into the air.

"I'm sorry" I said starting the car up.

"Why Louis?" he said looking sad.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Well it's your choice, just think about what Stacey will say" Niall said looking out the window.

Shit. I didn't think, I don't know what she'll say to be honest. I just hope that she understands.

We finally pulled into the hospital and me and Niall got out as quick as we could. We ran in the entrance to see Stacey with tears in her eyes standing alone leaning onto a wall.

"Stace" I called.

"Lou" she said running straight into my arms.

"Baby what's wrong" I said rubbing her back.

"You've been an hour Louis! We got here and Alisha got put into a recovery room, she needed the toilet, I didn't think anything of it. I thought she would be okay going to the toilet" she sobbed into my chest.

"Louis you smell of smoke, cigerette smoke!" she said calm.

"Baby I'm sorry I feel stressed" I said stroking her back.

"Please promise me you will stop soon" she said still into my chest.

"I promise princess" I said rubbing her back.

"What happened stace" Niall spoke up. Stacey untangled her arms from me and went to Niall taking him into a hug.

"Hey, whats wrong" Niall said worried glancing at me, I nodded signalling it was fine.

"She- she, collapsed" Stacey sobbed.

"What?" me and Niall said together. She pulled back from Niall and back over to me taking my hand in hers. she led me with Niall following to a family room.

We took a seat and Stacey took a deep breath getting reading to tell us.

Stacey's POV

Flashback

We were taken into the ambulance, Alisha was breathing fine but they still gave her gas and air just incase.

As soon as we pulled into the hospital she and I was rushed straight into the recovery ward then moved into an empty care room.

"So that boy, Niall. who is he again?" Alisha asked.

"Lou's best mate" I said to her.

"He's pretty hot" she smirked.

"Alisha! after what just happened to you, you say that Nialls fit" I complained throwing my hands into the air.

"It's the truth, and his Irish isn't he?" she asked.

"Yes Alisha his Irish" I said huffing.

"Keep your knickers on!" she fired back.

"Oh shush you" I moaned.

"Stace I'm popping to the loo" Alisha said standing up.

"No lish, just wait till the doctor comes okay?" I told her but she shook her head.

"No I'm going a toilet, nothing will happen stace" she said getting up from the bed.

"Fine, be careful" I told her.

She went to the toilet which was in the room, I sat there flicking through my phone, checking twitter and Facebook. Nothing except a drunk message from last night off Shelley on Facebook.

From Shelley.

Hey bitch! Missing you so much! I love you baby! Love me shells.x

Well that's weird I thought when I heard a slam coming from the toilet.

I told Louis and Niall with a worried expression on my face.

"Baby, what happened?" Louis asked Niall had the same look.

"When I heard the slam I called the nurse, they unlocked the door to find Alisha on the floor, she fell and now she's in intensive care, they won't tell me anything!" I said burying my face in my hands.

"It's going to be okay" Louis and Niall said at the same time.

All I can say is "I sure hope so"

A/n

Why hello there readers who I love! Just want to say a big thankyou as I've gone over 5k with my books and that's made me so happy!

Anyway! STORY OF MY LIFE IS OUT TOMORROW AT 4PM AHHHHHHH!!!! ITS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!

Please can you leave comments and vote for this! Thanks x