Chapter twenty-nine

Louis POV.

I opened Stacey's door and she got in then I made my way to my seat. I put my keys in and reversed out the driveway.

Stacey took my free hand in hers and we were on our way, Im coming clean. No more lies. I really was going to tell the truth but I know I'm going to regret it, I have told her that I'm quitting my job which won't happen because my boss is a arse and he won't let it happen so I suppose I will have to tell Stacey about that aswell.

She did mention about telling me stuff about what I over heard on the phone which made me fuming but I had to let it go for her.

"Babe what did you mean by telling me stuff?" I questioned keeping my eyes on the road this time.

"Well we both have stuff to tell" Stacey told me.

"Okay" I said concentrating on driving.

We drove in complete silence when Stacey's phone went off she looked at the screen but just ended the call for some reason.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"No one" she shrugged.

"Okay" I said getting annoyed.

"Stacey who was it?" I asked again.

"No one jeez!" she rolled her eyes.

"What happened to telling each other things?" I asked confused.

"It's nothing Louis just an unknown call!" Stacey took her hand away from mine. Great, were actually meant to sort things like this out.

We pulled into a space and made out way inside.

"Hey Lou" Niall chirped.

"Hey Stacey!" he smiled.

"Hi ni" we both said together.

"See this is why you should always be together!" Niall smirked. I text him when I was downstairs telling him what happened and he offered to help and that's what he's doing.

"Yeah" Stacey mumbled.

"So my friends, lets sit!" Niall said skipping to the couch and dramatically falling onto it.

"Niall we've got to talk alone mate" I said to him watching his expression sadden.

"No, no let him stay" Stacey told him and Niall took his seat again.

"But we need to talk Stacey" I said and Niall stood up again.

"Yes and Niall can stay to make sure you don't skip any of your jobs out" she said with a frown. Niall sat back down looking exhausted.

"Fine" I shrugged.

"So what happened, from the beginning children" Niall spoke up.

A/n

I'm sorry it's small a'nal but I've been at the hospital today and just tired to write!

Enjoy!