Chapter nineteen

Louis' POV.

I can hear everything going on around me, it sounds and feels like I'm being out on a bed. I opened my eyes for the tenth time and they opened finally. I looked to my right to see her, white as snow on a stretcher being took in a ambulance.

"Is my girlfriend okay" I asked the medic.

"She's breathing fine, she can't wake though, the ambulance crew have Identified she may be in a short term coma" he told me.

I felt a tear run down my cheek! this is all my fucking fault! I should be the one lifeless! I should be the one in a fucking coma! not her! it's all my fault! why couldn't I just told her my fucking job then this wouldn't of happened.

"Can I go with her" I asked.

"I'm sorry, they are leaving now, you will have to go with Liam, you still need to be checked out" the paramedic told me.

"Please" I begged. "I need to be with her right now"

"Let me check" he told me.

Please please please please.

"Fine, you can go. they will check you at the hospital"

"Okay thanks" I said while going to Stacey's ambulance.

I hopped in and just couldn't stand the sight of Stacey, she was pale as anything and had a oxygen mask on her, that just made me feel worser.

"Will she be okay?" I questioned the medic.

"We aren't sure, she's suffered a head and leg injury, we will have to wait till we get to the hospital" she told me.

I sat there in silence playing with my hands trying to think happy memories me and Stacey have had in our short time of knowing each other.

"Sir, you will need to be checked over" she said.

"I'm fine, all I care about is Stacey, that's it" I told her and put my head back down.

"What's your name love you need to be checked just in case"

"Louis, I'm really fine though" I told her.

"But-" I cut her of before she could say anything else.

"Please, I can't do this! I need her!" I screamed and the woman backed off but she was trying to comfort me.

The ambulance doors sprawled open and there were doctors waiting for us already.

"Okay we have a Stacey Taylor she's seventeen and has got injurys to her head and may have a break in her leg" the medic said to the doctors while we were walking in and down the corridor.

"Okay get her to ICU" one of the doctors shouted.

She went through double doors and I tried to aswell but they stopped me.

"Sir please stay outside" one of the doctors said.

"No I have to be with her" I screamed.

"You need to sty out here" she replied.

"I don't care! I need to be in there! please" I begged.

"I'm sorry, I will come and get you once"

"Please" I cried.

She went in the room and left me outside.

About an hour has passed and I've heard nothing atall about Stacey. A few doctors have been out to inform me that Stacey is still breathing and working through all this. I have not been checked yet but every time someone comes over I completly ignore them and they end up giving up.

"Louis we need to check you out!" a nurse said coming up to me.

"Please, I will just when I know she's okay" I begged them.

"Okay but as soon as we know about Stacey you have to be checked" she told me while walking away.

I have been sitting in the corridor for what seems hours, I just need to know if she's okay.

"Excuse me, are you Louis"

A/n

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter! promise to update tomorrow, I have school so it's hard to write and complete school work!

Vote/comment/follow

Nicola x