Chapter sixty

A/n

HELLLOOO! Thanks for reading&hope you enjoy!

1) Harry will be coming back into the story!

2) Liam will be coming back soon!

3) zayn will be coming back soon but you'll have to keep reading to find out! :)

ENJOY!

Louis POV.

I woke up with Stacey's hand on my chest, she was sound a sleep and looked addorable.

Today was the day of the concert, Stacey had been so excited yesterday and wouldn't stop talking about it.

I slowly got out of be and grabbed my phone from the side to see a text message from Niall.

From Niall

Hey mate, Alisha's doing really well and treatment is going good! Let stace know for me!

To Niall

That's good news mate! I'll let stace know!

I sent the message and went into the kitchen and put the kettle on, I got two cups from the shelve and put two tea bags in them. I poured the water in and stired them together, picking them both up I made my way back to our room.

"Stace, babe" I shook her slightly.

No answer.

"Baby, time to get up" I said a little louder.

"Fuck off Lou" she groaned. She's not good with mornings that's one thing I've learnt.

"Stace, the concert" I whispered and instantly she shot up from the pillow.

"What time is is?" she panicked.

"Half ten" I replied.

"We have ages yet lou, I wanna sleep!" she moaned.

"No can do, tea" I said passing her the steaming cup.

"Thanks" she mumbled.

Suddenly her phone buzzed and she picked it up.

"Hey harry, yeah I'm good" she said into the phone.

"Actually you can pop round for a little while, I've got news anyway" she said.

"Okay bye" she said hanging up.

"Lou you remember my friend harry right?" Stacey questioned and I simply nodded.

"Well he's coming round, that's okay right?" she asked.

"I guess" I mumbled, it might do some good to get to know Stacey's friends better.

Stacey Locked her phone and walked over to me.

"Thank you babe, for the tea, I was Abit grouchy a Minuite ago" she said pecking my cheek.

"It's fine" I said sitting on the bed pulling Stacey inbertween my legs.

"You sure it's okay for harry to come over" she asked putting her hand in my hair.

"Sure, but can you like stop that" I said

"Stop what?" she smirked.

"You know what!" I groaned.

"Nope, not an idea" she said putting her other hand into my hair.

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed her waiste lifting her onto my lap, I smashed my lips to hers instantly and she kissed back with passion and affection.