Chapter sixty two

One month later.

Stacey's POV.

"Lou wake up" I said groaning. I've been trying for ten minuites to wake him but he won't budge.

"Louis!!!" I whisper shouted.

"What" he groaned opening his eyes then grabbing me round the waiste and layed me on top of him.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled lightly pecking my lips.

"I woke you because Liam, harry and Shelley are all going out for lunch and they invited me to go along, just wanted to let you know" I told him and he frowned a little.

"What's wrong" I said as he sat up with me on his lap.

"Just.. nothing babe, what time you going so I can drop you off" he smiled.

"In about an hour" I smiled.

"Okay, so can I go back to sleep again or.." he said.

"Yeah go on, I'm going to shower" I said getting of his lap.

"Okay!" he said crashing back into the pillow.

I made my way to the bathroom grabbing two towels from the closet and getting into the shower. I quickly washed myself and my hair and stayed under the water for a little while longer as it's so nice.

I hopped out wrapping one towel around my body and the other in my hair.

I went back into the bedroom to find Louis completly out of it. Snoring the lot, he looks so cute when he sleeps.

I grabbed the hair dryer and plugged it in drying my hair off and trying not to wake Louis in the process.

I quickly got dressed, leggings a white vest and a Denium jacket. I was going to steal Louis' jacket but it's a little to big on me, maybe when bump grows I can steal his clothes.

I made my way into the kitchen a flicked on the kettle making two cups of tea for me and Louis. I grabbed the mugs and made my way to the bedroom and placed Louis tea on the side.

"Lou" I said gently poking him.

"eurghhh"he groaned lifting his head from the pillow.

"Your teas there" I said pointing to the cup.

"Thanks" he smiled sipping some of his tea. I placed mine on the side were Louis had placed his and sat on the bed to be pulled by Louis.

"What lou" I asked.

"I want to cuddle with my girlfriend is that a crime" he laughed.

"Well let me think-" I was cut off being pulled fully on Louis lap he then snaked his arms round my waist and then snuggled into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him placing my head on his shoulder.

"Lou" I whispered.

"Mm" he replied still in my neck.

"I hate to break this cuddle but I've gotta leave in ten minutes" I said sadly.

"Okay" he said cuddling me more.

I broke away from the hug and so did Louis and I attached my lips to his. We shared a small kiss, it was full of love and passion.

I climed of his lap and pulled my boots on while Louis put black jeans and a top on followed by his vans. then he pulled on a beanie which I totally loved on him.

"Ready" he asked and I nodded.

He attached his hand into mine and we made our way out the door with no sign of Niall again. Probley with Alisha.

We got into Louis car and the engine was started instantly.

"Your okay with me going out with harry and Liam right?" I asked.

He stayed silent but then answered. "Yeah of course I am, why?" he said.

"I don't know, you seemed like you wanted to say something more this morning when I told you that's all" I said to him.

"No I'm fine with it Stacey" he said paying attention to the road.

"Your sure" I asked one more time.

"Yes." He said.

We stayed silent most of the drive until Louis pulled up at the mall where I was meeting harry, Liam and Shelley soon.

"What you doing when you get back home" I asked.

"Probley find something to do or go out, I don't know yet" he sighed.

"Well okay, thanks for dropping me of babe" I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Stace" he called when I opened the door.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I'm sorry for being moody, I don't mean it, you know that right?" he said.

"Yeah, yeah" I said quickly.

He leaned accross the seat and so did I, we attached our lips together quickly.

"Have a good time, I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said shutting the car door making my way into the mall.

I walked around looking at some of the baby clothes which were increadably cute which made me buy a few pieces. Shelley had offered a few weeks ago to go baby shopping together but I couldn't wait any longer. I made my way out of the shop and down to the food court where I found my three friends waiting for me.

"Hiya" I said and hugged each of them.

"Hello" they all said together.

"Right, what food we having?" I asked.

"I don't mind" harry and Liam said.

"Well I'm fancying Chinese" I said.

"Chinese it is" Shelley said as we made our way to a four seater table.

We all got our meal and soon digged in.

"So how's baby" Shelley asked.

"Good, we can have our scan in a few months" I said to her.

"I still can't believe your pregnant" Liam said laughing.

"Oh believe me, neither can I" I laughed.

"So have you and Louis discussed anything yet?" harry asked.

"Yeah, we've discussed names but that's about it really, Well I've basically moved in with Louis and Niall now but when the baby's born we'll be staying with my mum for a few weeks" I told them and they nodded.

"Right, is everyone done" I asked.

They all said yeah and we got up and left, of course paying for our meal.

We all agreed to do a little shopping even though Liam and harry didn't want to but they agreed in the end.

We went to the upstairs part of the mall and agreed to go in top man for the boys for some reason. Harry just got a beanie and liam didn't get anything.

As we made our way to the checkout I noticed a similar beanie to Harry's but it was black, I picked it up and payed for it to give to Louis later.

"Where to now" I said.

Harry and Liam groaned while Shelley pointed to the cinema section.

"Shall we watch something" I asked.

"I don't mind"harry shrugged.

"To the cinema place" I yelled crashing into someone.

"I'm so s-" I was about to finish until I saw who it was.