Chapter eighteen

Stacey's POV

Everything is black, what the hell is happening! I can't open my eyes even though I'm trying my best.

Louis' POV

I opened my eyes to see that my car was upside down, I heard a long beep from what seems the car we have crashed with. I looked over to the passenger seat and that's when my heart fell out of my chest. there I saw my lifeless girlfriend with her eyes shut and blood dripping from her forehead. I tried to move my position but it hurt way to much.

I done the thing that was all what I could do. I took Stacey's lifeless hand into mine and just hoped for the best and that she was alright.

Pipper's POV(saw the accident)

Shit! fuck! blollocks! what the hell just happened! one minuite I'm happily walking through the street with the warm air hitting me then the next I see a crash then hear beeps coming from both cars.

I quickly dialed '999' into my phone.

"Ambulance please, there's been a car acciedent! a very bad one at that" I yelled into the phone.

"Okay miss, please calm down" the person spoke.

"Please, one of the cars are upside down! they look to young to die! the other car is on it's wheels and the passenger is moving" I said while looking at both cars in horror.

"Okay miss, could I ask for your name" the lady said.

"It's pipper" I told the line.

"Okay pipper, where is the location"

I told her the location quickly.

"Okay we are sending all emergency services, would you like me to stay on the line"

"No it's okay, thankyou very much" I told her and hung up.

Soon enough I heard alot of sirens, the ambulances came first, there was two just in case. Then the police car then the fire engein.

"Are you pipper" the police man asked coming up to me.

"Yes" I stated.

"Okay, thankyou for infrorming us about the accident, would it be okay if you tell me what you saw"

"I didn't see anything, one minuite the cars were driving, then the next there was a crash and loud beeping"

"Okay do you know any of these people" the police man asked.

"No not atall, actually one of them is Stacey as I heard someone yell that name"

"Okay we are going to ask, please stay here love" he said.

Ten minuites later.

"We have all the names, Louis Tomlinson, Stacey Taylor and a Liam payne" he told me.

Two of them went to my school, I knew they looked fimular!

Louis POV.

They are here, to save my princess. I couldn't move a muscle but the ambulance told me to stay still as possible as they will have to turn the car or cut into it.

"Mr tomlinson, do you know a Liam payne" the ambulance said.

"I think he goes to school with Stacey" I told him.

"Okay, he was in the incedient" they told me.

Moments later.

"We are going to try and open the doors with these, we have got Liam payne out, he is doing okay, but we need to get you both out as soon as possible" the fireman said. I love how there having a conversation with me while the girl I love is in danger and pain. Did I just say love? I do love her, I'm completley in love with her!

Next thing i know, the doors came of and I shut my eyes and went to complete darkness.

A/n

So went back to school today! Finally in the last year at school! woo! Boring day and nothing to do so I thought I would update!

Enjoy!

Vote/comment/follow.

Twitter- @weheartoned4eva

Thanks bye!

Nicola!x