Chapter three

"So who was that hottie" Shelley asked.

"Erm his name is Louis" I told them both.

"Ooo" they both said causing me to blush.

"Please say you exchanged numbers" Alisha complained.

"Yes we did now sh, I'm looking at these amazing foods" I told them both giving them the evils. I heard my phone beep but I ignored it and carried on looking at the menu.

I decided to go with the peri peri chicken, that's the best one here. I pulled out my phone now I have chose my meal.

*one new text*

From- Lou<3

Hey Stacey, wanna go out one night?<3

Oh god, I didn't have a clue what to text back, so I just text one word.

To- Lou<3

Maybe x

I quickly sent a ryply and by the time that was done my amazing meal was staring at me.

"Hey Stacey" I heard a fimular voice. I looked up and saw harry.

"Hey harry" he smiled and walked away, well that was quick.

"So that's harry styles, he knows your name!" Shelly exclaimed.

"What's the big deal" I asked.

"His the most popular boy in collage, that's what" Alisha told me.

"Oh he's a good friend" I smirked and they just stared at me.

"Are you a hottie magnet or something" Alisha questioned.

"Erm no" I said laughing.

"Now shut up, my meal is waiting" I told them with a glare.

"Alright, alright" they said together.

We are now on our way back to my house, the girls asked to be dropped of there and they will walk the rest of the way, I offered to drop them at there house but they disagreed so I just went with that.

Home at last! Alisha and Shelly have also gone home so now I'm on my own because my family are out for the night. I made my way upstairs to my room and crashed on my bed! My phone is ringing in my pocket so I got it out and looked at the caller ID, it's Louis.

Phone conversation:

"Hey Louis" I said to him.

"Hey Stacey" he replied with excitement in his voice.

"So what's up" I asked confused of why his called.

"Erm I was wondering if you wanted to hang out" he said happiness in his voice.

"Hm I'm at my house, I suppose you could pop round" I told him.

"Great, where do you live" he asked.

I gave my address and hung up, I didn't have a clue why I said yes. I've only just met him but it will be good to get to know him better. He seems a nice guy but to be honest he has that kind of thing where he isn't all good if you know what I mean.

Louis' POV.

I can't believe she said yes, I thought she would've said no right there. That was a shock. Usally girls I meet don't want to know after one day of knowing each other but Stacey might want to get us to know each other more, I know I do.

"Lou why you staring like that" Niall Asked me.

"Like what" I questioned.

"Your staring into space, smiling like an idiot" he smirked. I just gave him a glare and went to my room.