Chapter 4 :)

*Lauren's POV*

I woke up naturally this morning and when I did the first thing I did was check the time. It was half 10 so I still had 8 and a half hours to find an outfit and get ready until Aaron gets here. I forgot to tell Bernice so I'll tell her now. I walked out of my room and knocked on her door. But then went straight in.
"Good morning" I said " just thought I'd let you know Aaron is picking me up at 7." I continued.
"Ok babe." She said.
I went to my room and had a shower, did the same routine and put on some pyjamas. I decided to text Aaron and ask what were were doing.

Me:
Hey, where are you taking me and what are we doing?

He replied about 5 minutes later

Aaron😳💦:
I'm taking you to mine so we can just chill, get to know each other better ;)

I read the message then put my phone on charge. I then went to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit.

A few hours later I curled my hair and clipped the two front sections to the back of my head and then put a really nice hair accessory in.(outfit and hair in picture) it was almost seven so I grabbed myself a packet of crisps and an apple to eat.

I heard a knock on the door and shouted bye to Bernice. I grabbed my phone off the side and opened the door.
I smiled "hey"
"Hey how are you?" He asked
"I'm good how about you?"
"I'm good too. So shall we get going?"
"Uh yeah good idea." I giggled

The car ride there was filled with laughter and craziness and just us being ourselves.

As I walks into Aaron's house my mouth dropped. It was so big and clean. Then he explained how the boys went out(and by the boys he now lives with cam and Jacob) so he has the house to his self for a couple of hours.
We sat down on his couch and started talking about nothing and everything. Ugh he kills me. His laugh it too cute.
I turned my head at the TV and saw they had a wii.
"Omg you have a wii! I love them!" We both laughed.
"Yeah but we hardly use it anymore. Wanna play?" He asked
I looked through the games and saw he had just dance. Ok. Just dance 2 is like my favourite ever.
"Ok this one." I said holding up the case. He just laughed and nodded. I chose the first song and it was jump in the line. I knew the dance off by heart because this is the only song I ever dance to on just dance.

We were half way through the song and I was getting perfects and Aaron was getting ok's. I was glad I chose this because the dance was full of fun and laughter. We finished and I had the highest score. I laughed and said
"Ha I win. You lose. Whatcha gunna do about it?"
Aaron thought for a few seconds then smirked. The next thing I knew was that I was thrown over his shoulder.
"Ok ok ok you can put me down now" I laughed.
"No can do." He said
He hit my bum lightly and I said
"Hands off the prize babe. Hands off the prize!"
He chuckled and put me down.
We spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the sofa with a really fluffy blanket over us watching the maze runner and the scorch trials aka my favourite films!
Towards the end of the scorch trials we heard the door open and both jumped. We turned around to see cameron and Jacob then we burst out into laughter.
"Hey Aaron!" Cam said.
"Wait. Is thissss Lauren?" Jacob asked with a smirk on his face.
"Yeah it is. Lauren this is cam and Jacob. Cam and Jacob, this is Lauren."
I smiled and waved. I checked the time and saw it was 10.
"I better get going."
"Wait. Can you stay the night?" He asked "I can give you a big shirt to sleep in?"
I thought about it and then said yes. I texted Bernice and told her I was staying the night and she said that was fine and told me that she had a surprise for tomorrow and I had to be back by 1 pm.

Cam, Jacob, Aaron and I just hung out downstairs for a bit then decided to play 21 truths. It's the same as 21 dares but instead if you land on 21 the first person to think of a truth asks you and then you answers blah blah blah you get it.

Jacob was the first to land on 21 and cam asked him what colour his underwear was and he had to show us so we know he wasn't lying. Ok great. Get too see Jacob in his underwear. Lmao. They were grey.
I was the next to land on 21 and Jacob asked me
"Hey Lauren. Do you like Aaron and I mean like like."
I blushed and nodded my head. But what shocked me the most is what Aaron said after.
--------------------------------------------
A/N I hope this was good. Ugh I cannot write for my lifeeee. Any ways.
The old and new Magcon will be combined in this story and let's pretend 4 years later they're still doing Magcon cool ;)