Chapter 40 :)

*3 days later*

"LAUREN THERE HERE!" Bernice shouts to me

"OK BE RIGHT THERE!" I shout to her

It's only cam Aaron and Jacob and Shawn.

I walk downstairs and hear Cameron say

"Ok we can't tell Lauren this lets keep it away from her."

Ok what do they want to keep away from me?

"What can't you tell me and what do you want to keep away from me?" I asked firmly walking into the living room.

"Oh nothing don't worry." Jacob laughs awkwardly

"Give me your phone." I say to Aaron.

He hesitates but gives it to me when I glare at him harder.

Oh

This is what they wanted to keep from me

It's like my heart was just ripped out of my body slowly because they wanted me to feel the pain.

NOT AGAIN OH MY GOD!!!

I drop Aaron's phone and luckily it doesn't smash because it's on a rug and my hands start shaking and my eyes start to get blurry and I couldn't stop the tears from falling out so I put my hands up to my face,covering it, then run upstairs and lock myself in my room.

But then I realise I knew this would happen. I'm not going to cry over this. I'm not gunna go this low. His loss.

I go on Twitter and tweet

@laurenjane: feels great to be cheated on😂 your loss MF😂🖕🏻

Yeah Ethan cheated on me.

I just didn't want anyone to think that I broke his lil black heart.

I unlock my door and go on my laptop.

I have a lot of spare time so I think about what a few people have said to me.

I kinda do want to become a model. Why not apply for something?

I decide to tweet:
@lauren: looking for modelling jobs😅 any available? Let me know!🙈💜

I get loads of replies but the one that catches my eye is from Justin bieber!!!!!!! Oh my gosh no way!

@justinbieber: I may have one you could have. Your ready to be a model already.

Then I see I have a DM from him!

Hey it's Justin, my photographer is looking for new models to wear his clothing line would you be interested? Google "jose's promise" and you should find his home page and how to apply.

I reply saying thank you and stuff and go on google

"Jose's promise"

Sounds good.

After a good half hour of Filling out forms and sending e mails I finally finish the application.

And I fall asleep.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS BIOTCH WERE GOING OUT NOW GO GET READY!" Someone's screams in my ear

"WHAT THE HELL JACOB?!"

He just laughs and sits down on my desk chair.

"Yo laptop been buzzing by the way"

I manage to wake up and I instantly go on my laptop

They've replied!

From: Jose's promise

Hi Lauren,

First of all thank you for applying. You are a stunning young lady and we would be really happy to work with you.

(I let out a little eep)

Secondly, Justin also told us about you which was good as well. We've decided we would like you to take a few photos with us and see how you like it.

Kind regards, jose's promise.

"Aghhhhhh" I scream in excitement.

"What?" Jacob asked confused

"Never you mind." I smirk. "Now let me get ready in peace."

Jacob walks out the room and I get ready.

I went shopping the other day so i had a few nice outfits.

I decide to take time on my make up considering I don't do it often and I think it's fun to do.

We, and by we I mean me Aaron Shawn Jacob cam and Bernice, walk to mimosa. It's like a Chinese and Indian food place... Thai?

"Are you ok like from earlier." Bernice asks

I just laugh and tell her it was his loss and I could see it coming. You always do. No matter who it is... Famous or not.

"Oh and don't tell anyone yet promise?" I say

"Promise. What is it?"

"I've been given this modelling thing , it doesn't sound that big and it's only like one or two photo shoots and yeah I just wanted to tell you." I smiled.

"Lauren! That's amazing! You never know how it could turn out! As in like they might want you to model for them full time!"

"Or nah" I laugh and say.

"Or yah." She laughs

_____________________>>>>
A/N: AARON WITH BLUE EYESSSSSS😍😍 he looks sexy with blue and brown😉😏

Anyway thanks for staying with meeeeee :))) um drama will happen in chapters 50 somethin.... I can't remember if anything else happens before but please stay with me and keep reading and voting!

Thanks loves🙃😘