Chapter 41 :)

I have to leave for my photo shoot like In 15 minutes so I throw on some sweatpants, tank top and put my hair in a bun and leave.

I get in my cab and tell him where in need to go.

"You must be Lauren!" A man in jeans and top says with a beard and black hat on

"That's me" I smiled

"I'm Michael your photographer"

"Nice to meet you" I smile

"Follow me and I'll show you where you get your hair and makeup then where you will get changed."

"Thank you." I smile and he leads me to a desk filled with makeup products.

"Hi I'm Zoe and I will be doing your make up." A tall skinny women says. She is beautiful and has long brown hair with curls.

"I'm Lauren and thank you very much." I smile.

I sit down and she puts makeup product after makeup product on me and it feels so relaxing.

I could get used to this.

After she finished my make up a guy came over to do my hair. He was called geno and was Italian.

Over all they did a perfect job. I don't think anyone could have done better.

I got lead to my outfits and I had 3. They were so nice.

Outfit one was quite casual I guess. It was a pink crop top with cut out bits on the stomach, white denim shorts, mirrored sunglasses, high heel boots and a Michael kors bag.

The second was casual as well, they all pretty much are, it was a red dress with like little flowers on them with a leather jacket and the same shoes and bag

The final one was a black and white crop top that was tight at the stomach and arms but the rest was lose it was kinda off the shoulder as well. 3/4 ripped jeans, same bag, nude heels and yeah...

 3/4 ripped jeans, same bag, nude heels and yeah

It wasn't to bad actually. They told me to do some poses and I did then I got the hang of it and tried my own.

"And we've got them!" Michael my photographer said.

"Yay!" I clapped my hands with excitement. "Thank you so much for this opportunity!"

"That's ok! And guess what?!" She says

"What!"

"You get to keep all of the outfits for free!" Michael said

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I almost shout

"Yes! They're all yours!"

"No way!" I almost cry "thank you so so much!"

"No problem hunny." He says.

I'm still shocked that I get to keep the outfits but I head back to my little changing room, grab the clothes I came on and my new ones in a bag and decide to leave my last one on but change the shoes to some black vans.

I get back home and Bernice asks how it went. I told her it went really good and I got to keep the outfits.

"Oh that's awesome! Um by the way the boys are going on tour for MAGCON again! They've invited all of us and if you want invite your friends from England because I want to meet them." She smiled.

"That's cool ok! I'll text them and no more boys for me no more!" I laugh "I think I've had enough of them for now." I sigh and laugh

"Aw no laur what about Aaron!"

I just laugh and say "seriously? He needs to step up his game. And no they just ruin me... Unless, I don't know, unless... Ugh you've got me confused!" I laugh.

"Haha let's just wait and see if you can resist Aaron shall we" Bernice smirked

"Stawwwppp!" I playfully say.

She just laughs.

Then my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Hi Lauren, it's Michael"

"Hi how are you" I ask

"I'm very good thank you! I Just rang to say that your photo shoot was amazing and the photos for the clothing line will be up very soon... And they will be up everywhere!"

"Oh my gosh thank you so much! What do you mean by everywhere?" I asked confused

"You wait and see." I could hear his smirk behind the phone. "Bye pickle pop!" Then he hung up

"Who was that?" Bernice asked me

"My photographer he said the photos should be out soon" I said nervously

"That's great! I can't wait to see them!"

"Thank you" I smile.