Chapter 27 :)

*Lauren's POV*

•beep beep beep•

My alarm went of and I moaned.

It's so early.

Why the hell is my alarm going o-

Oh yeah!

I'm leaving and going back to LA after all this bs that's been going on.

I got out of bed and stretched.

I put my hair in a messy ponytail then woke everyone up.

There were a few moans because it was early but they managed to wake up.

After they had all managed to properly wake up we got ready into our outfits.

I wore jeans, a top and a bomber jacket with my vans bag and my roshes.

(My outfit in picture)

(Ellie's:

(Amy:

(Lucy:

(Lucy:

"It's so early what the hell

"It's so early what the hell." Amy kept moaning.

"Yeah shut up ok." I laughed "stay here if you want but you'll have to find your own way back."

"Ok fine I'll stop moaning." Amy laughed.

"Ok wait so we need to leave here in Half an hour so we're all packed right?" I asked.

"Wait what about your clothes in Aaron's room?" Ellie asked.

Shit

"Oh my gosh are you kidding me I totally forgot. Um I'll just knock on the door and if he doesn't answer I'll go straight in." I laughed. "Anyone wanna come help?"

"Ok I will." Ellie said.

Amy and Lucy nodded telling me they would help as well.

We walked down the stairs to Aaron's floor.

I knocked on the door but there was no response so he's sleeping.

I got out my key card and put it in the slot.

I walked in and told the others to stay outside.

Aaron was a heavy sleeper so he shouldn't wake up.

The room was really messy.

It looked like everything was just chucked in the floor... Kinda when you get angry and you throw random things.

There was a smashed mug on the floor.

Ok so he probably was throwing things for some reason.

I looked at him and his eyes were all blotchy and red.

Oh....

He's obviously been crying and got really angry so he started throwing things...

Well done Lauren.

I should really be a detective.

Anyway.

I opened the closet and grabbed a handful of clothes and some shoes and handed them to Ellie and told her to just put them in my suitcase however she wanted.

Then I grabbed another handful of clothes and shoes and handed that lot to Amy and told her the same.

And finally I gave Lucy some shoes and I carried my makeup and accessories and stuff.

We got back into our room and got our luggage and went down to reception.

We checked out and got a taxi.

*skip ride*

We got to the airport and the first thing we decide to do is go to Starbucks.

Someone catches my eye and that looks like....

No way

JAMES GUY

THE Olympic swimmer

Well ex now but still

THE one I love

THE...

Basically my idol.

I just have to, so I go over and explain that he is my idol and stuff and ask for a picture. He accepted and we chatted and had a picture and stuff. It was cool actually.

We hear the women call our flight so we leave Starbucks and get to our plane.

*skip flight*

The flight was so funny.

Like these boys were making so much noise and so were we and this woman was trying to sleep and she kept telling us all to shut up and idk it was just funny.

(A/N if you saw Cameron's snapchat story the other day😂 then you get me😂)

We got a taxi back to my house and as soon as we walked in their jaws dropped.

"What the hell Lauren." Lucy said in shock. "This is huge!"

I laugh

"Yeah ok cool now let's go unpack in my room then i can show you around LA!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N: so yea

I'm sorry but the next few chapters will probably be really boring....

Pretty much like the rest of this story😂

There kinda gunna be fillers for a little bit of drama that may or Amy not happen😏😇😂

Comment

Vote

Share

Peace🙃❤️