Chapter 47 :)

I've been trying to ignore them and not judge her but Throughout the whole plane ride she was flirting with him in front of me and every now and then giving me glares as if to say "he's mine bitch" and Aaron didn't do anything about it! What happened to being there for me.

Honestly I'm not sure if I still love him or not. We're friends but why would he ignore me again? Does he just want to get away from me?

They even exchanged phone numbers

I swear your not allowed to do that because of ^privacy^ but whatever I couldn't care less. I know Aaron's like this from past experiences and I can't forget what he did. I can't believe I thought we were becoming friends again.

This so so confusing for me

Aaron started to say

"Hey Lauren pass me the-" but I cut him off and snapped at him

"No Get it yourself retard"

That's when frikin Shannon butted in and was like

"Ugh!" She said that high pitched "that's not how you treat Aaron! You rude piece of crap." She squeals at me and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry babe I'll get it for you" she gave me a sarcastic smile yet again and got whatever Aaron wanted

She called him babe... Haha bitch you wish

She went there and called me a piece of crap. I swear I could punch the shit out of that girl but I won't considering we're in a public plane.

"If I wanted a bitch, I would have got a dog. Ok? Ok." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes

"Don't frikin roll your eyes at me! I would slap you so hard right now, but I don't want to get your ugliness all over my hand." I say like a queen. I am queen.💁🏼👑

I just get up and 'accidentally' kick Shannon and fall on top of her.

"Ugh freak" she mumbled

"Sorry, was I meant to be offended? Because the only thing that succeed to offend me was your face bitch" I smile and walk to the toilet like a boss

That's right bitch. I SLAY. YOU FLOP. IM QUEEN. YOU PEASANT.

Damn Lauren back at it again with the insults and come backssssss

I'm on fireeeeeeeeee

As I walk to the toilet someone says my name. I look around and see hunter and Brandon.

"Oh your on this plane." I say

"Yup we are" Brandon says

"No shit Sherlock." I roll my eyes

"What's wrong with you" hunter says

I sigh and say "Aaron and his new frikin whatever you wanna call her."

"Oh I'm sorry" Brandon says

"Yeah it sucks but I'm used to him being like this by now to be honest." I say

"Come sit with us." Hunter says to I take the seat near the isle. "Thanks" I say.

Then look who's here.

She looks at me and obviously realises hunter and Brandon.

"Oh hi Lauren! I thought you were sitting with us? Oh well. Come back whenever." She smiled sweetly. Fake ass bitch.

"Wait who do you remind me of?" I say to her "oh yeah Barbie. Fake and useless." I hear hunter and Brandon go 'ooooh' quietly and I smile to myself knowing I slay.

"Me?! Fake." She laughs "I'm not fake I'm the realist there is! Come one were like best friends why are you acting like this?" She asks faking to be sad. She's doing this COZ hunter and Brandon are here.

"Oh wait!" I said "I just remembered something!" She looks at me confused "I heard a gorilla escaped from the zoo, I guess I found it! It's standing right in front of me!" I say to the boys. And they laugh.

Shannon looked frustrated. "you ugly piece of shit." She said and as she walked away i said "I'm not a mirror love!" She looked back and gave me an evil look and I waved.

"You slay!" Hunter said

"BETCH I know" I said flipping my hair. "Wait stay here lemme slay a bit more"

"Lauren don't get into trouble Because of your mouth..." Hunter said

"Don't worry I won't." I smirked and walked over to Shannon and Aaron. They were like flirting and stuff. I gagged and they looked up at me.

"Oh sorry." I smile "I came over to apologise to Shannon. I'm sorry for sort of calling you ugly...." I say

"That's ok." She kinda smiles but i know she doesn't mean it

"When I see your face, there's not a thing I would change"

"Awww thanks" she smiles

"Except the direction that I'm walking in." I laugh a little then smile "toodles" I wave and walk away like a boss ass bitch for the 100th time.

***

The plane landed and as we just finished walking down the steps and Shannon had to say bye to Aaron, he came up to me and said

"Don't you think you were a little mean to Shannon... No not a little a lot!" He half shouted disgusted.

"Nope not at all." I make a confused face then smile. And walk away with my lil bag. Aaron catches up but I ignore him.

*

We call an uber to get us to the hotel and we say where we need to go when we're on the phone so we can just get in and go.

While we're waiting for that Aaron decided to make a conversation.

"Why were you rude to Shannon and why are you ignoring me!?"

I just roll my eyes. I can feel tears coming. Fluffffffffff. (A/N: FLUFF OFF😂😂)

"I said why are you ignoring me!" I swear a few people were staring but oh well. Here goes nothing.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AARON. NO I LOVED YOU. YOU PIECE OF CRAP I HATE YOU NOW DONT EVEN COME NEAR ME OR TALK TO ME! AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME YEAH WELL THAT WORKED DIDNT IT. SHANNON THIS SHANNON THAT. WHY TF DID YOU SIT THERE WHEN SHE WAS BEING A BITCH TO ME AND DO NOTHING? IM DONE WITH YOU SEROUSLY THIS IS IT YOU ASKED FOR ANOTHER CHANCE AND I GAVE IT TO YOU BUT YOU THINK YOUR SO FRIKIN SPECIAL THAT YOUR SO COOL YOU DONT NEED TO CARE ABOUT A FRIKIN LOSER LIKE ME! JUST COZ YOUR SO FAMOUS AND CAN GET ANY GIRL AT THE SNAP OF YOUR FINGERS! WELL IVE HAD ENOUGH OF NOT BEING ENOUGH. NOT BEING ENOUGH FOR YOU. NOT BEING ENOUGH FOR ETHAN AND NOT BEING ENOUGH FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE!"

I hold the tears back and our uber pulls up beside us. Just in time. Aaron looks really shocked but I don't care. I put my bag in first then looks back at Aaron and say "hope your happy" and shut the uber door and tell the driver to drive off without Aaron.