Chapter 43 :)

Bernice is with Shawn today so this morning Aaron said he would come round because he wanted to talk.

I get in the shower and put on a playlist. I wash my hair and body then step out and put on some lotion.

I just throw on a big hoodie, gym shorts and knee high socks.

I grab myself an apple, sit on the sofa and played my songs again.

She know what she doin came on. Aaron's first song. I remember when it came out. May 18th 2016.

(A/N: remember this is in the future I know his song came out "recently")

I plugged in my speaker and the song was so loud it was almost making furniture move.

I was dancing and singing like my life depended on it until someone wrapped their arms around my waist which made me jump.

I turned my head and saw Aaron singing along to the song. I just smiled and turned around to hug him.

I go over to the music and turn it off.

"Hi" I smile "how did you get in?"

"Oh yeah I have a key from ages ago I can give it back it you want." He said looking a bit nervous.

"Aaron seriously why you nervous all the time? It's just me? And yes you can keep it. What did you think I was gunna do? Stab you?" I laughed

"Thank you. And no I dunno why really..." He chuckled "um so I just want to make sure we're like cool? We can go back to being best friends and just think like none of this shit happened?" He asked.

"Yes we're cool." I lightly punched him in the arm.

"So where do you need to go? What do you wanna do?" He asked

"Um I don't mind what do you want to do." I giggle

"No this is a you day ok. Whatever you need to do or get ill take you."

"Sure?"

"Yes babe" he laughed

"Ok then I need to get my eyebrows done ok? Just drive to town please and I'll lead you there." I laughed

"Ok I'll do that then."

We got to town and I went to the eyebrow place? 😂

"Usual please." I smile. I've been here a lot and indie (the beautician...) and I have become close.

"Yep" she said popping the p

I walked over to pay

"So" she wiggled her eyebrows and smirked "who's this handsome fella"

I know Aaron heard COZ he laughed a little.

"Just a friend" I laughed then sighed.

"I know you like him! Tell him!" She whispered in my ear

"No I'm not sure he likes me back to be honest. Like I don't know." I laugh "I'm not ready for boys and plus..." I pause "he's my ex." I laugh again but quietly "it's confusing"

"Ohhhhhh gurlllll"

"I know I know but we're cool now." I said to her.

***

We get back home and as soon as we get in Aaron gets a phone call.

"Hey....yeah... YEAH... NO WAY! This is awesome! I'll tell her now! Thanks bye!" Is all I hear him say

"Who was that?" I ask

"Cam"

He's not gunna tell me what it was? Ok

"Oh cool" I reply

"Do you not want to know what it was?"

"Nah I'm fine I guess." I say

"Imma tell you anyway"

I laugh and he explains that he's going on the MAGCON tour with the old MAGCON boys and new MAGCON boys and I'm invited and so are the girls and I get to invite  the girls from England!

"Are you serious?" I ask him in shock

"Yes baby I'm serious." He chuckles

"Am I allowed to invite that much people... Am I even allowed to invite anyone!"

"Yes you can." He smiles

"That's a lot of people."

"I know." He laughs.

My phone starts ringing and I push myself up off of the sofa and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask nervously because the number is unknown

"Hi is this Lauren?" The voice asks

"Yes speaking."

"Hi Lauren. Me and the crew at Victoria's Secret were wondering if you would like to become an angel. So you would be one of our models for us. You would get your own personal manager/ assistant and get a huge discount on the clothes."

"Oh my gosh are you Serious?!" I ask surprised

"Yes we're serious. If you want time to think about if call us back and we can talk about it then."

"Thank you so much and I will. See ya!"

"Bye" and they hung up.

I sat down next to Aaron and just sighed happily.

"What was that about." He asked

"Um nothing major" I lied

"It sounded quite major" he laughed

"It wasn't don't worry" I laughed and lied again.

"Netflix?" He asked

"Netflix." I said

As we turned on Netflix I snuggled into him and just smiled.

I miss him.