Chapter 24 :)

*Lauren's POV*

i just sighed.

"What do you want." I said forcefully.

"Look I- I just wan- want to um-" Aaron stuttered but I cut him off.

"I said" getting angry. "WHAT DO YOU WANT? SPIT IT OUT!"

"Calm down."

"No I'm not gunna calm down. You've hurt me. So much. I can't believe you've done this to me. After I forgave you. you always do this and I'm sick of it. Just say what you wanna say then piss off to poppy."

I'm getting really angry now. But I said that quite calmly.

"Ok Lauren. Poppy has been there for me when you were out fucking Myles. Yeah so don't you say anything."

"AARON ARE YOU FOR REAL?!"

i paused and calmed down.

"I wasnt cheating on you. Myles is just a great friend ok calm down. You clearly haven't got a problem with me and Jacob being friends so why Myles huh? Yeah and poppy has been so supportive hasn't she. Telling you I was cheating on you when I wasn't. I didn't even talk to her. Ok so how would she know? And you just go and believe her?! I'm so fucking disgusting it's un real. Aaron I'm serious if you wanna say something say it or piss off. Coz honestly I'm hurt. And what she said is true. No one cares about me. No one loves me. Why live? She wants me dead."

Aaron looked at me like he was so disgusted I just said that.

"What the fuck Lauren! Poppy yeah she may not like you but she would never want you dead. Don't lie to me you slag."

I just grabbed my phone and played the recording.

As Aaron was listening his face started to drop.

I gave him a sarcastic smile, grabbed my shoes and walked back up to the hotel room.

I hung my head down and looked at the floor.

I couldn't stop crying but I was calm.

Ugh my emotions are messed up.

Tears kept falling but I felt nothing.

No emotion at all.

I don't eve-

I got knocked out of my thoughts by bumping into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." I apologised

I looked up and it was Brandon.

And hunter was behind him.

"Oh Brandon hey!" I said hugging him.

"Hey Lauren are you ok?" He looked concerned.

Yeah I've been texting and talking to him for a while now.

Like 'behind the scenes' you could say. When I have free time.

Everyday.

"Actually not really but it's all Gucci" I said.

"Aw no Lauren it's not. Follow me and hunter were just checking in to go to our room. Please tell me what happened."

"Ok I will." I smiled shyly.

We eventually go to their room and it was on the floor above us.

Exactly above mine and Aaron's.

Nice.

"So, Lauren babe, tell me what happened?"

"It's so long. Ok so basically... Me and Aaron came here. Blah blah blah. We were stopped by fans. He invited this fan to come Hang with us. Note it's a girl that was flirting with him. Then he ignores me. And goes off with her. Then I meet Myles. We become close. Then shit happens and I beat her up. Coz she said shitty stuff which is true but i don't give a shit. Then he got angry then they made out in front of me. Then I showed Aaron what she said to me coz I recorded it."

I smiled.

"Long story short he cheated on me and he's a dick." I continued.

Brandon brought me into a hug and said

"No, no, no. Show me that bitch tomorrow ok? Do you still have the recording?"

I nodded and played it.

Brandon and hunter looked really angry.

"No guys seriously tho it's fine. I kinda beat her up after so...."

"Yeah you go gurlllll" hunter said in his 'girl' voice.

I just laughed.

"So she may be a bit bruised but I don't care."

I just smiled.

Oh wait.

Shit not again.

I'm such a fucking bitch.

I have to ask so I did.

"Hey it's fine if I can't but me and Aaron you know... Yeah well can I stay in your room tonight? Just coz I don't want to sleep with Aaron...it's cool i get it if you can't."

"No no it's chill you can" hunter said happily.

I thanked them and texted one of my friends back in England.

Me:

Hey Amy! Omg how are you I haven't spoken to you for ages!

Amy:

Yeah I'm good :) how's you and Aaron huh😏

Me:

About that... Could you and Ellie and maybe Lucy book a flight to come see me in Disney land? Then you can stay with me and Bernice.

Amy:

I'm gunna fuck him up Lauren😠👊🏻 but ok I'll come and I'm sure Ellie and Lucy can as well.

Me:

Thanks😘

Amy:

To be honest i never even thought that you would meet the MAGCON boys let alone date Aaron!!! Your favourite for years!!! Woah a lot has changed. But yeh when i get there tell me what happened ok!💘

Me:

Ok just get here quick and ill text you the information about the hotel and stuff now❤️

After I tell Amy where I am I turn off my phone and just relax.
___________________________
A/N: ok ok ok ok new characters😊😊😊 amyxtrussler divieolg elliexmunro ❤️❤️❤️ ummm yeah idk if this is good or nah

Vote//share//comment💘🌤

Thank you sfm for 1k reads and 200+ votes OML 😭❤️