Chapter 19 :)

*Lauren's POV*

I wake up and Myles isn't next to me.

I just smile at his name.

I rub my eyes and click the home button on my phone to check the time.

6:30

I seriously need to see a doctor (JKJKJK) I also see I have some messages so I quickly read them:

Baby🔐😘:
Hey I understand if you don't want to talk rn but we need to talk properly. Tell me when you want to. Good night beautiful❤️

I smile and think. Yeah tonight or tomorrow I will talk. I kinda should change his name tho... Nah we should be fine. I'm just hoping nothing like this will ever happen again.

My besto😂😛💘:
Hey tomorrow were meeting in the reception of the hotel at 10:00 to get breakfast before. Night besto😉

I just laugh at Jacobs message. "Besto" idk I find it funny...

I stretch and get out of bed to see a note in the table:

Hey, I left pretty early. Hope your okay :) I had fun we should meet up again. Here's my number, text me.
                                  Myles xx

I smile and save his number into my phone. I walked into the bathroom still half asleep then look at myself in the mirror and jump. Jesus I'm freaking ugly in the morning😂. 

Skip

I got out and realised my clothes are in my room. Ugh. I quickly throw on one of cams tops thinking he shouldn't mind then just wait until 8.

*8:00*

I knock on the door that connects the two rooms waiting for it to open. Cam opens it.
"Oh yeah um I hope you don't mind me quickly wearing this I had nothing clean to wear after my shower and I came to get my clothes and-" he cut me off.

"No it's fine honestly." He laughs.

Cam heads to the shower and I grab some pants and quickly slide them on. Aaron is awake and says
"Lauren did you-" I cut him off with a hug and he hugged back. I said to him that we can talk tonight.
"I still love you a lot. But what you did. And have done. Has really hurt me." I added. I half smiled and grabbed my clothes and went back into cams room. I get changed super quickly and then remember something. Well two things.

First I text Ashlyn and cam saying thanks for letting me use their room and then knock back on the door and Aaron opens its

"I'm sorry to bother you but can I sleep with you tonight tho?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah sure." He smiled. I nodded and walked back and closed the door.

*few hours passed sorry I don't want to drag things*

The breakfast was really good this morning and at this park the rides were so much better. And I actually spent time with everyone instead of making everything about me and causing drama. I will stop doing that I mean it. People get pissed at me so.... Anyway .... We're now all in reception and were just talking and laughing.

One by one everyone goes back to their rooms until it's just me and Aaron.

Well here goes nothing i thought  to myself.

"Let's go to our room and talk yeah?" I say

"Ok baby girl" he smiles and I blush. He chuckles.

"Ok I'm not gunna lie you kill me when you say that" I laughed

"Good" he says and laughs.

Aaron swings his hand and smoothly connects his with mine. I just roll my eyes but hold his hand. Coz why not......

________________________
A/N: ...... Eh idk... :)

Peaceeeeee✌🏻️