Chapter 25 :)

*Lauren's POV*

I wake up with the sun light shining in my eyes pretty much blinding me.

I look around the room and I'm the only one in here.

Ok.

I shove my hair into a messy bun then open the door and look around.

Ok no one's in the corridor.

I walk back in and try to look for any notes.

No.

Not any.

Ok what about messages.

No not any either.

Well.

Fuck my life.

I heard my phone buzz and run to it.

Amy:

We're here in reception what room number are you in?!

Me:

Bloody hell that was quick!

Amy:

Ok yeah Ik😂 now what room are you in?!

I tell her my room number and in 5 minutes I hear a knock on the door.

I open it and we all kinda scream.

Then have a massive group hug.

I let go and told them to come in.

"Nice. So is this your room?" Lucy asked me.

"No um it's my friends'" I smile.

"Who?" She asks

"Don't freak out coz I kinda know how much you love him." I paused "Hunter and Brandon."

"NO WAY LAUREN ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS IS HUNTERS ROOM!"

I just laugh and nod my head.

"But I think he's kinda hooking up with someone else to be honest idk."

They put their suitcases in the corner of the room and we sit down on the bed.

"So um... What happened..." Ellie asked.

"Well...."

I explain everything from the beginning.

From when we moved to LA to now.

"And I don't know where everyone is. There were no notes or messages so idk where they all are. And to be honest i couldn't care. If they clearly don't care about me then why should I care about them."

I take in a big breath then breath out and smile.

"When we do find them I'm gunna fuck them up!" Amy said angrily.

I just laughed and shook my head.

"But..." I said " I wanna leave to go back to LA tomorrow... We can go out today but... I just can't stay here and to be honest i wanna show you around LA. You'll love it I promise!"

"That's ok" they all said in unison.

"Ok I'm glad you understand."

We all get ready and I decide to wear a really nice peachy pink top and ripped shorts. I wear sandals and put on a tinker bell necklace. I slide in a ring then style my hair. And to finding it all off I put a nude pink lipstick on my lips.

There.

(Outfit in picture.)

Thy all had really cute/nice outfits as well:

(Amy's outfit:

(Ellie's outfit:

(Ellie's outfit:

(Lucy's outfit:

Once were all ready we head out the hotel

I secretly look in every direction to see if anyone is here.

I look in the breakfast room but there's no one there.

"Hey do you guys want breakfast?" I ask because I'm pretty hungry myself.

"Uh yeah!" Amy said like I was stupid.

I just roll my eyes and laugh and lead them to the room.

We all get our breakfast then sit down at the table.

"I'm so angry." Amy randomly stated.

"Why?" Ellie asked.

"Because Lauren's so called friends just left her. Like they are no where to be seen and they haven't told her where they're going and what they're doing. Seriously Lauren I thought these MAGCON boys would be nice but they are a bunch of asses."

"Amy they're not asses, I don't even know why they've done this. Brandon and hunter were there for me last night but I have no idea where they are. To be honest, they probably want a break from me. I must seem like a whore going from guy to guy. I'm just going to stop and ignore Everyone and just actually feel free." I replied.

"Yeah that's a good idea. Like just do what you want to. Don't feel like you have to do something coz They say so." Lucy informed me. "And no your not a whore."

By then we had all finished our breakfast and we headed to a theme park.

I'm so glad they are here with me. I have no idea what I'd do without them.
--------------::::::::::--------:::::::::--------
A/N: yeahhhh cool

Vote

Comment

Share

❤️

Peaceeee👌🏻