Chapter 50 :)

(A/N: whooo 50 thanks for sticking with me... There's gunna be a lot of chapters ok so please don't leave me and keep on reading and voting! I love you guys❤️➰)

I knock on Cameron's hotel room door.

"Lauren your here." Cam makes his way outside and shuts the door.
"So you and everyone."

"What about it" I say

"Just if you need to talk. I'm here. I know Aaron is being a dick and i don't know why." He sighs "and I understand if you still love him, but  don't want to"

"Thanks cam" I hug him and smile

"Welcome cupcake" he says which makes me laugh. I walk back to my hotel room and see everyone fast asleep. MAGCON is tomorrow so I need some sleep.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I change into my pyjamas and remove all my makeup.

I splash my face with water and dry it.

And just smile. Knowing I am worth it. I am pretty. And I just need to find someone who will accept me for me. And to be honest I don't need to worry about love right now. I need to worry about my career in modelling. And stuff that's important.

***

I hear my alarm go off and groan to myself. Why did I go out last night.

I actually managed to wake up and I saw everyone else was awake

"Well who's ready for MAGCON today?" I ask

"Me" they all say in unison.

I get up and get my clothes together.

I wear a MAGCON tee and some denim shorts with a pair of black vans. I do my eyes pretty glam and my lips a dark red. It turned out really nice in the end. I also straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail.

 I also straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail

The girls had really nice outfits as well.

***

Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser and realise that I got....

I started singing quietly as we were all walking down to the venue.
"Woah Lauren you can sing" Johnson said.

"Thanks" I blushed.

"You should sing tonight" Carter said

"Was that your song?" Matt asked

"Yes I wrote it myself." I smile.

"Have you for the music for it?" Jack j asked

"Yeah it's an old one I wrote." I answer

"And you have it with you?" Matt asked

"Yup."

"Then sing it tonight! Sorted." Carter said.

"Are you sure I mean I'm not really part of this tour..." I say